As far I remember a Canadian team called "Black Fly" showed us sometimes ago a very good CF-100 WIP :good: .

They had a site I can't find now.

This plane should be a great add for early Nato camps in Canadian and Belgian colors.

So my answer is: someone is still working on this project? Is there still an hope to see the plane finished? Some help needed?

:dntknw:

Yes, it would be nice to see this available.

This plane should be a great add for early Nato camps in Canadian and Belgian colors.

:dntknw:

....especially as it used to be all over the place with several bases in Northern France populated with big RCAF wings and another 50 or so flown by the BAF. There were huge dogfights in those days and with it's big straight wings it was outclassing the RCAF day interceptor Sabres Mk VI at high altitude .....:good:

Over at SimHq Saguanay has shown one in nearly finished conditions, cant find it now in the screenshotsection. He has alot of unfinished stuff, that is realy needed in the SF world, but I dont know the constellation between CA - SimHQ - Saguanay

Sag is part of the BF team. One of their members is BF himself and he is the primary 3d Modeler. I'm not sure if they have ever actually released anything though. Last time I knew, they hung out on the A-Team's website.

FC

Gave up hope of ever seeing anything from the BF site*, projects that were shown as nearly complete in 2009 still havn't arrived. As soon as something seemed to be nearing completion they seemed to loose interest and move onto something else, most of the WIP threads on their own site havn't been updated in years.

Craig

BFProductions website for anyone interested:

http://blackflyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi/

Is there anything behind, that they do not show up here?! I know a bit of the "modders" history, simhq and CA and also the YAP incident.

Well the site is still there, not updated from along time, but still there .....

Too much projects all unfinished !

Maybe someone could help them to finish up the CF-100 ....

Many moons ago Sag was here.

Stuff happened.

Now he's not.

BF = BS??? maybe??? they showed lots of stuff, mostly at the DAT site, that's never materalized

not only were they doing a Canuk, but CF-105.

which we also might be getting anyway, courtesy of one of our 3d Gurus ....

Edited by Wrench

BF = BS??? maybe??? they showed lots of stuff, mostly at the DAT site, that's never materalized

not only were they doing a Canuk, but CF-105.

which we also might be getting anyway, courtesy of one of our 3d Gurus ....

CF-105 was a better plane, but it never saw service ...... a sort of what if .

This is BF: "News? The Mk4 external model is basically done with skins. The Mk5 and 5D both are pretty well done as well. Just some small details. The Mk3 skin needs some re-mapping.

The game doesn't meet the requirements of the CF100 rocket pod volley we would like to see. The pits are only in an alpha stage with both front and back.

Same as every other team going, people sign on and disappear. So we continue on. We still keep it to only Canadians who have the model or are part of us."

So Canadians, please, enlist and help to finish up this plane!

:drinks:

The game doesn't meet the requirements of the CF100 rocket pod volley we would like to see

BULL!!

tell that to Julhelm's Skyray...

(my Scorpion mods are similiar, but ARE single-shot -- but people can hit the trigger pretty fast, and get pretty damn near the same effect of mass rocket firings)

Or Ravenclaw and his Bucc, the game doesnt have the requierments also for some effects. same thing with the cat or any other swingwng plane... and so on and on...

sorry i thought we are one comunity and not divided into nations...

Many moons ago Sag was here.

Stuff happened.

Now he's not.

Oh he is here alot under another name. Which I am not allowed to say.

The CF-100 and CF-105 would be very much appreciated.