Typhoon

OT- On Light duty for a while I'm afraid

Well I'm back home again, but feel as if I have been hit by a bus. I too had my share of problems, low & high BP spikes and some breathing issues. It seems as if they have it sorted out as they let me go home. They only did a triple by-pass instaed of a quadruple. They told me it will take about another 7-8 weeks to get my strenghth back. Thanks for all the kind words from everyone.

Tony

Welcome back, Tony. Glad to see you made it through OK. I hope the recovery goes well for you. Don't overdo it and listen to your body.

Glad to know that you're recovering, Tony.

My wishes for the quickest recovery possible.

Keep us informed, please.

Welcome back, Tony. Glad to see you made it through OK. I hope the recovery goes well for you. Don't overdo it and listen to your body.

Bloody Hell! There's two of you down! Is OFF using live ammo?

Welcome back. Take it easy, and don't read any of UncleAl's posts! :grin:

Welcome back and speedy recovery! :drinks:

Uncle Al doesn't seem to be around anymore. Probably banned again.

Tony, "hit by a bus" describes it quite well (I once had a lung operation) - take your time to get back on your toes!

All the best from Berlin to Canada!

I would say "welcome back" but alas, I've been MIA for a while now! So glad to hear that you're doing okay. Take your time and heal well my friend!

PS: my address is still the same.

Tony, I missed your initial post Sir. Sorry to learn you had some complications after your operation, I hope things are improving for you now. I'll say a prayer for you to the Man Upstairs, and wish you the best of recoveries. Take care.

Lou