Got a problem with my Thrustmaster T-Flight stick.Am using XP and latest version of SF2 combined with SF2I,SF2V,SF2E and all expansion packs.Had to re install all as joystick wouldn't map properly.No cannot get the thrust vector controls to work,anyone got any ideas ???

Got a problem with my Thrustmaster T-Flight stick.Am using XP and latest version of SF2 combined with SF2I,SF2V,SF2E and all expansion packs.Had to re install all as joystick wouldn't map properly.No cannot get the thrust vector controls to work,anyone got any ideas ???

This looks like a tuff one. Check for the latest drivers for your CH. As I remember XP and SFduce series arn't the best of friends. Good luck w/this one buddy.

This looks like a tuff one. Check for the latest drivers for your CH. As I remember XP and SFduce series arn't the best of friends. Good luck w/this one buddy.

Could be no V/Stol for me !

Dose your T Flight have It's own programing program or is it the one that comes preprogramed with buttons for XBox?

Dose your T Flight have It's own programing program or is it the one that comes preprogramed with buttons for XBox?

It can be programmed but does have default mapping if selected ...

If it's the same one I have T-Flight Hotas ($50.00 From Fry's) for PC and XBox. Buy this program :

http://xpadder.com/

It's Fantastic, Gives you like 64 functions x 8

and Free Updates for life. And you can set your own Background (Grin)

Raven

post-300-0-35859200-1340653876.jpg

Edited by RAVEN