Sign in to follow this  
Hauksbee

Which Damage Model?

Now that I'm prepping for some Campaign flying, it's time to sort out all the various FM/DM I've been reading about. Which give the most 'bang for the buck'? I expect to be flying Sopwith Pups & Tripes which only pack one MG. How can I maximize my chances of getting explosions and flammers? (While I'm not excessively bloody-minded in real life, I can be ruthless when shooting down 1's and 0's.)

I personally prefer Buddy1998's DM, which is a modified version of HPW's latest DM. Buddies version seems to have fixed the flying flamers issue.

Hellshade

I personally prefer Buddy1998's DM, which is a modified version of HPW's latest DM. Buddies version seems to have fixed the flying flamers issue.

Where can I download it? And what, exactly, was the problem it fixed? Thamks.

Where can I download it? And what, exactly, was the problem it fixed? Thamks.

Hey Hauksbee. Buddy1998 seems to have fixed the long drifting flamer problem. Best option is OlPaint01's bundle, which contains JSGME versions of both HPW's and Buddy1998's modified DMs, as well as 33Lima's ArcMod designed for each, giving you the choice all in one easy download.

The Mod Manager built into OFFice has a nice graphic interface that lets you choose between which DM associated ArcMod you have installed just by clicking a button, same with mission and FM/EW mod choices. And thanks to my and OlPaint's work it will automatically order and activate all the FM and DM and mission and weather etc. mods to sort out compatibility issues. I'll be posting an updated version soon so check it out.

You should get OlPaint's other bundles as well. CaptSopwith has a nice two-part review of the whole OFFice + mod bundles experience here.

You should get OlPaint's other bundles as well. CaptSopwith has a nice two-part review of the whole OFFice + mod bundles experience here.

'Got em! Now to get to work.