Funny...

as you may know I was permanently banned from SHQ for pointing out YAP piracy on May 23rd.

Now I registered as new user there and what do I see? YAP closed their forum on, wait for it... May 23rd :lol: and moved to their own LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE LOL... seems like they run from the barn after me bringing the piracy thing up LOL

This makes me happy happy Panda today :grin:

ok, vent off

Stary

Iallways wanted to somehow bite that bstard

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I think your piracy acusation is related to that flee. After all I'm sure SimHq don't want to be involved in piracy and maybe they asked politely to YAP owners to leave the forums.

I think your piracy acusation is related to that flee.

they disappeared the very same day with a "Thank you" post in their forum heh... coincidences? :wink:

I have somewhere screencap and html version of 05's reply he'd gladly stole P-38 model for their RisingSun when asked by one of members about lack of it

I think your piracy acusation is related to that flee. After all I'm sure SimHq don't want to be involved in piracy and maybe they asked politely to YAP owners to leave the forums.

I still find it hilarious how it all started with a choice of hosting for a number of perfectly legal files :drinks:

lol, but they were also schedule to move from SHQ, since TW dissapear of their forums.

yeah but as far as I know SHQ were perfectly fine with TW forums going archive as they did for a while contrary to YAP/RS which were their favourite pets -all the reviews, the buzz etc

piracy at SimHQ? does NATO know? would it get the same attn as the somalia pirates mission? :rofl:

its weird how many SHQ members were banned from CA, and CA Members banned from SHQ in the last few months.

So basically we now have 5 factions beyond TW's forums...

- CombatAce/Mirage Factory and allies

- SimHQ

- YAP

- Capun/DAT

- InSky

A few people navigate between some of these but otherwise due to disagreements on the definitions of fairness, respect for intellectual property, quality control or tolerance to criticism, there's little communication.

CombatAce has the best quality, the best packages, and has broken from anything. We'd have a hell of a download base (even more then so) if we could all collaborate to our high standards.

Forum Wars Episode III. İn theaters on 2012.rofl.gif

Do we get Revisions to the script for the DVD, BluRay, Digital Distrib., 5 year Ani, 10 year Ani, Limited Edition Cuts?

... as well as a Jonathan shot first edit in Scene 2? :D

• Like 1

Do we get Revisions to the script for the DVD, BluRay, Digital Distrib., 5 year Ani, 10 year Ani, Limited Edition Cuts?

Absolutely, but you forget 3D version, we must do a quick fix for it.lol.gif

... as well as a Jonathan shot first edit in Scene 2? :D

"Jonathan's extra reviews" comes on extra DVD with best of the best scenes selected. Yes, with that soundtrack looped in the background :wink:

@Gunrunner:

Yes, together with a pony... finally :lol:

The 3d version comes with the Dave action figure with the kung fu grip....

...and a pony, AND a foot-long chili-cheese dog (onions optional)

Concerning YAP, I was surprised to find some stuff made by the community inside the package. Maybe the authors gave their approval, maybe not...

It's funny considering how crazy these guys can be when it come to their models

And...a barbeque in a couple of months, if I'm not mistaken...mmm barbeque! (And at Dave's house!)

So let´s rob the robber and get the RF-8s? :D

I´ve always been amazed about many of those rivalries, specially about DAT and CA, i always felt fine with either, and the Mods to be made together would kick ass. I wish there was a way for people to come along better, but the internals of such dispute are a mistery to me.

Hmm...so I actually read all that.

I second the last post...I like RF-8's-I thought they were way cool after 13 Days.