Currently in development,the PAF F-16A.This has been the mainstay Air Defense Aircraft of the PAF for a long time now.Pack will include skins of aircraft from 1986-1989 which were responsible for the shoot down of at least 10-12 soviet/Afghan aircraft intruding Pakistan's airspace.The skins are made for the new Viper team F-16 which is a master piece itself.

newr3.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

newr36666666.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Haven't you boys upgraded to AIM-120's?

You need to work on the camo pattern. It is inaccurate. Panel lines not visible?

f16aoe_5.jpg

f16-19-pakistan.jpg

Yup,upgraded to AMRAAMS but this mod should represent the early F-16 we had.

@Ghostrider883 The camo shape is accurate and I have corrected the panel lines(After posting the pics!).Also,the panel lines are not visible since I play SF2 on a very outdated system. :angry:  : :boredom: But these skins should work fine on your High-End systems. 

Edited by Lazarus1177

Nice skins for a nice bird.

But the number of claimed kills is much to high.

Nice skins for a nice bird.

But the number of claimed kills is much to high.

Actually...thats true because a lot of the destroyed crafts fell inside Afghan territory.The pilots claim these as kills but,officially they are not recognised.There has been speculation that these kills were also not awarded since the pilots ventured inside Afghan airspace,breaking an important rule of engagement.Oh well,....I guess no one will ever know the truth.

@Ghostrider883 The camo shape is accurate and I have corrected the panel lines(After posting the pics!).

Well, the pattern should be something like this (I edited your screenie):

post-1698-0-42318600-1341590518.png

Compare this with the screenie you posted and you'll know what I mean by "inaccuracy" in camo pattern :good: .

Also,the panel lines are not visible since I play SF2 on a very outdated system. :angry:  : :boredom: But these skins should work fine on your High-End systems. 

The reason why the panel lines are not visible is because they are not not prominent enough in your skins. It has not nothing to do with high end or low end systems :blink: !!!!

Besides, PAF flew Block 15s and not Block 25s, the model which you have modelled this mod. There are no PAF F-16A serial number decals either?

Edited by ghostrider883

This mod was never meant to be completely accurate.The Viper Team never released a Block 15 version so this is the closest I could get.I only made these skins so that players would have a PAF F-16 to fly.After all....I ain't no pro modder. :dntknw: Anyways....Thanks for your concerns and many safe landings.

Regards;

Lazarus

Edited by Lazarus1177

This mod was never meant to be completely accurate

This one was, albeit I never did get around to releasing it (the readme is dated almost exactly 1 year ago -7/21/2011) ... 100% historical serials. It don't take much effort to make things right.

EDIT:

totally forgot about this one by, ace888.

Doncha love doing double work?

http://combatace.com/files/file/12262-sf2-pakistan-viper-skin-pack/

Edited by Wrench

EDIT:

totally forgot about this one by, ace888.

Doncha love doing double work?

http://combatace.com/files/file/12262-sf2-pakistan-viper-skin-pack/

Kevin,

How about modding Paki Blk 15 Vipers one for the Indo-Pak mod using ace888's skins :drinks::idea: ?

It is sorely being missed for the mod. Tired of seeing only PAF F-6s and Mirages while flying Indian MiG-29s and Mirage 2000s. It hardly proves to be a dogfight :grin: .

'Oh well,....I guess no one will ever know the truth.'

"In war, truth is the first casualty."

Aeschylus.

Ghost, come now, is this how we show our beloved enemy a taste of famous Indian Hospitality?! Besides if he says his Vipers can paste our Sukhois(probably could too :yikes:, Allah is on his side, after all!!) I wonder what he might claim when we induct the Rafale. Perhaps the Chinese would restore some semblance of balance by then through suitable sales of requisite aircraft.

Lazarus, cohones notwithstanding, you must remember, in an India-Pakistan conflict, it will spiral into a war of attrition. This is exactly the reason why we never step on China's toes-we'd lose; we'd hurt them no doubt, just as much as Pakistan would hurt us on the Western front, but ultimately we'd get very badly mauled. Another factor that must be taken into account is that after Abbotabad, the Americans are subtly re-alligning themselves. Also their economic interests are far greater here in India than in Pakistan. Food for thought. The Sukhois and Vipers are mere pawns, old fruit.:drinks:

Besides if he says his Vipers can paste our Sukhois(probably could too :yikes:, Allah is on his side, after all!!) I wonder what he might claim when we induct the Rafale.

I think he meant Afghan/Soviet Sukhois(Fitters & Frogfoots) that Paki F-16s shot down during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan :dntknw:.

If he meant Indian Sukhois, then well :boredom::rofl::lol:

:drinks:

i haven't actually looked at ace's. (after all, I just restumbled on my mod, which is based of TMF's blk10 NDC)

tell ya what, I'll d/l aces, put in the I/P mod, and make my reccomendations. At worst, I'll check with Sony (I'm one of the few that actually still ask TMF members for permission), and just call it as is "F-16A_Pak"

tell ya what, I'll d/l aces, put in the I/P mod, and make my reccomendations. At worst, I'll check with Sony (I'm one of the few that actually still ask TMF members for permission), and just call it as is "F-16A_Pak"

Looking forward to it. :good: