Sign in to follow this  
dukav6

Problem with ships.

I playing long time SF2 with all expansions dlc's and smiluar things.Right now i playing North Atlantic but i have big problem with Anti air defense on ship's.For example i start air defense or strike mission on NA that mean usualy need to sink some ships for example Kiev aircraft carrier wich is surounded by ship's like krivakII wich care SA-N-4 missiles,i dont know does kievcare sa-n-4,i think so.Evry time when i come in missile range i got alert sam launched,good i wait to see from where missile coming but now problem begin.Evry time when missile is launched from any type of ship soviet or usa all i see is missile wich flying up to sky without changing direction.Missile usualy go straight forward and thay dont going for me like SA-6 do or SA-2 well i haved same problem with tham but i fixed problem with tham by decreasing missile launch time in data file.About ships i tryed evrything and still i cant be shoted down by sam launched from ship.I tryed to instal addon like slava upgrade class that is ships addon from combat ace,that ships care SA-N-6 or s-300.When i come in hes range missile got launched and about 2 seconds after launch missile go in hunt for me.Also i have one more problem icon_sad.gif destroying ships is not posible.I drop few bombs,empty rocket pods and also fire some heavy missile but still only what i see is flame over ship nothing more,he still going forward.I reinstalated game overall and again with fresh instal without any mods also patched to last patch i geting this problems again.Sry for bad english and help if you know anything about this...

Edited by dukav6

which ships? 98.6% of the 'addon' ships don't have the requred collison mesh, thereby making them unvulnerable.

there's several threads here at CA about that very fact ... the search function should help there. Search for "SF2 ships not destroyable"

which ships? 98.6% of the 'addon' ships don't have the requred collison mesh, thereby making them unvulnerable.

there's several threads here at CA about that very fact ... the search function should help there. Search for "SF2 ships not destroyable"

Thx for reply.I fixed problem where ships cant be destroyable,still i have problem with SAM's on tham.

Somtimes i got hited by sam from ship but not to much times,still lot of tham go nowhere when fired,i would like to know is it posible

to make tham more efective because in other games like flaming cliffs 2 when missile launched he automaticly track you,this not hapense on

SF2,usualy after 4-5 seconds 1 of 100 missiles go for me and usualy miss me....

Also almost forgot Anti Air artillery cant kill me.zu-23 or shilka can but flak cant not mater is it fired from ships or ground.

One time i seted 50 flak AAA and drived throught their fire with 350 kmh speed on 800 m and none of tham hited me,not even damage.

Edited by dukav6