Andy73

My new Project...

Hello Guys,

as you know I'm always working for something new (If my time allows me) for our Community. It's all just for Fun :grin:

Please watch my new Video and give me a little Feedback if you want. Sorry for the Stutters and for the bad Quality, but I'm not really an expert for Bandicam-Videos... :blink:

This is Work in Progress, and I hope I can release this soon (A few days, in worst case two Weeks).

Andy :rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/puZZl-OYna4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Andy73, I am pleased to to hear that you are getting back to applying your expertise to tweaking the OFF sounds. I very much would like to include your Tweaks III package in the 'Grand Bundle Sounds Mods JSGME Enabled' when you finish with it.

OlPaint

Edited by OlPaint01

Awesome, Andy73! I admit I just closed my eyes and listened to the video. Are you doing different sounds for the different engine variants of the Spad and Sopwith Tripe/Pup included in HPW's FM mods as well?

And you should either let OlPaint collect the files in a JSGME bundle or package them in a JSGME auto-installer of your own. The kit I put together is pretty easy to use, but let us know if you need any help.