Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

P-39 'Airacobra', Soviet Air Force

P-39 'Airacobra', Soviet Air Force

P-39 Airacobra, Soviet Air Force "Eastern Front"

Somehow, for some reason, this bird never got released. That's fixed now, eh??

A complete aircraft, 'nationailzed version', representing 16GIAP Airacobras of the Soviet Air Force on the Eastern Front.

Includes many changes as seen on the P-400, including the 'newish' cockpit. The skin is heavily weathered, replicating the conditions on the Eastern Front.

Weapons, pilot figure and sounds are not included, but you should have them already.

Tested in SF2, but not fully compliant, FM wise. (as I have no 1stGen installs anymore).

Should work passably well in 08 1stGens, and definately in 06 level SF/Wo*. As always, "caveat emptor".

And, as alwasy, READ the enclosed 'To Install' instructions.

Happy Hunting!

wrench

kevin stein

forgot to say, this is based on Wolf's P-39D

Thank You, Wrench

[And, just as an aside, did you ever find and/or re-upload your "A6M2-N Rufe," since it ain't in the SFP2 Plane Download pages that I could find ...]

DARoot

Thx Kevin !! Doing some more WW II stuff lately, nice addition !!:good:

Aha!

Thank you kindly.

There was the "Rufe" all this time (well, since June)..

Thanks again!

DARoot

Cool, we need one. But can you fix the roundel or star on the left wing, it still has the blue circle around it. They dont match and on the right side.

they're not supposed to...look at the 'untitled1.jpg', if its still in the main folder. The Red Star ™ was painted directly over the USAAF star, and the other 2 were added "in theatre"

do you actually think I'd relase something that wasn't researched to the nth degree? Seriously?

Cool, we need one. But can you fix the roundel or star on the left wing, it still has the blue circle around it. They dont match and on the right side.

This´s historicaly correct. Some planes overpainted the USStar and some others a VVS star over it plus another one over the right wing as Wrench did.

Hi,

does any one know how I can make my Russian/ Soviet weapons show in game?

how about we NOT clog up the release thread any further; post your question in the Mods/Skinning Forum