Sign in to follow this  
Skater

New Crewmember...

There is now a new addition to my personal crew...

Please welcome Caitlin Rose Lynch. She was born at 19:34 on 12/17, and she was 5lbs. 15.4oz. and 19.75" in length. She is absolutely beautiful.

Soon, with the proper flight instruction, she will be kicking your a$$es soundly.

Give a big smile to the targets Rosie...

-Skater

There is now a new addition to my personal crew...

Please welcome Caitlin Rose Lynch. She was born at 19:34 on 12/17, and she was 5lbs. 15.4oz. and 19.75" in length. She is absolutely beautiful.

Soon, with the proper flight instruction, she will be kicking your a$$es soundly. 

Give a big smile to the targets Rosie...

-Skater

Congrats Skater. :biggrin:

Congrats! Train her well, and she'll be waxing other guys' tails left and right. :clapping:

CRONGRATS to you and the wife..I hope everyone is fine.This will be a Christmas to remember for you,and your new pilot trainie!!

What a great Christmas present!!! congrats Skater! I look forward to getting shot down by you and your daughter ;)

(Oh, and I almost forgot, we want pics! :D)

Edited by PG_Raptor

Congrats to you & your wife.

Raptor said it best - what a Christmas present! :biggrin:

Thanks to all...

As for pics, I'll post a couple. She was 5 weeks early, so she' hooked to gadgets to help her breathe, drain fluid from the lungs, etc. But she's a strong girl, and she should be sans machinery in a few day at the most.

If you look closely you can see how fresh these pictures are, literally an hour or so after her birth. You can tell because the ink from the footprints is still wet on her feet. She's a cutie, and she'll be just fine real soon.

-Skater

post-428-1103522676_thumb.jpg

post-428-1103522702_thumb.jpg

Congradulations Skater!

Did Jeff have some BioHaz Diaper Disposal Bags made up just for her?

Cheers

Beer

LOL.....

Congrats Skater!

I'm a xmas baby myself....so remember...December is gonna be a very expensive time of year for you...hehe

<C>

Fates

Congrats, I trust she's doing better now that shes a few days older. Take it from the father of three, this is the best time to enjoy her. Before she learns to say, NO!!! :)

Congrats buddy! Hell I leave for a couple weeks and all hell breaks loose... :grin: