Sign in to follow this  
boulder

Carrier take-off not working

I have this frustrating problem with Korea, Taiwan, Cuba and Israel mods when I try to depart from carrier. AI crashes everytime and planes roll slowly inside the deck. I run mods April 2012 level, fully merged. I tried to find a topic about this, but no luck.

Please help, CA gurus, you´re once again my only hope.:unsure:

post-53145-0-18890200-1342872544.jpg

Thanks so much, Sir! That new CVN is absolutely gorgeous! You certainly made my virtual world better!:salute:

you don't have SF2NA?? the coding is built into that game, and in the full-5 merged install, all others.

also, safe to assume (oh! that word!) that each terrains' _water.bmp has the required "carrier zones"?

and using the latest 3w Stock and/or latest patch level 3rdParty CVs is a must.

out of curiosity, which Cuba map? CubaOTC+ has some CV issues I've been unable to resolve (ie: CTDs)

Edited by Wrench

you don't have SF2NA?? the coding is built into that game, and in the full-5 merged install, all others.

also, safe to assume (oh! that word!) that each terrains' _water.bmp has the required "carrier zones"?

and using the latest 3w Stock and/or latest patch level 3rdParty CVs is a must.

out of curiosity, which Cuba map? CubaOTC+ has some CV issues I've been unable to resolve (ie: CTDs)

I have SFNA, Wrench. And I have full-5 merged install including expansion packs.Still I had that problem and that´s why I started this topic.

I´ve tested War For Taiwan now and everything works fine. The Cuba map is Cuba_2011.

if you use the stock 3rd Wire Nimitz, the problem don't exist?

The Cuba map is Cuba_2011.

oh, that one.

The stock Thirdwire Nimitz works fine in NA, no problemo. It´s empty flight deck looks a little bit sad though, when compared to Harry S. Truman´s crowded deck.

Has someone done a fix that allows Nimitz to have populated deck in campaign mode?

Edited by boulder

The Truman is absolutely stellar. Only the YAP carriers come close.

I have the same problem playing Op Darius and Hydra (cuba). When trying to fly Super Hornet the rest of my squadron can't takeoff. They stick their noses in the carrier an blow-up when they reach que end of de track. Any help? It only happens with that particular aircraft. The Hornet, Tomcat, etc, do it right. Thanks!

PS: Forgive my poor english. Greeting from Argentina!