Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Hi all, quick question...

I decided to give SF2 another go. Did a Pacific WW2 install. Noticed that my bombs dont have any effects, they just disappear into the ground. This seems to apply for just about all the bombs big or small. CBUs still seem to work but the nukes dont. The rocket effects are different also. Not the usual appearance. Did the weapon pack or effects pack change something? Any suggestions?

Hey! A long time ago, I read this thread that described the same issues your are having. The solution, it read, was to patch to the latest patch level.

Have you patched your install to the latest patch level? That will, most of the time, solve your issue immediately :)

Let me know how it works out!

Or, alternatively, you could download stary's hollywood effects here in the download area! They are spectacular to say the least!drinks.gif

Thank you Lt. I did update to latest patches. I also found that for some reason several effects were missing. I added them in and Im back in business. Thank you for the reply.