Sign in to follow this  
alphalima

strike fighters 2 expansion pack install

hello and good evening. i am sorry to pester you with another help request but i could not find anything solving my predicament on the net. i have recently installed strike fighters 2 north atlantic complementing my merged install of sf2 israel , sf2 europe and sf2 vietnam and strike fighters 2 (all are patched up to march 2012 standard) but i cannot get expansion pack 1 or 2 to install as the setup gives the out of date message

Edited by alphalima

You're gonna have to re-install them. They install in this order:

Strike Fighters 2 Strike Fighters 2:Israel Strike Fighters 2:Europe Strike Fighters 2:Vietnam Strike Fighters 2:Expansion Pack 1 Strike Fighters 2:Expansion Pack 2 Strike Fighters 2:North Atlantic

Make sure you back up your mods, profile, etc, etc before you re-install

Try the new thirdwire web-based updater/installer from the link here:-

http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads.htm

You will need the email address and download password you used to download the manual game installers.

The web-installer is a snap for downloading all of your purchased games, EPs and DLCs to the latest patch standards.

Yep, I recently did that. I had to send TW an email because I bought everything with 2 accounts over the years (as my paypal used one email and then I was using Amazon payments which used another) and I needed them merged. Took a couple of days and then I grabbed it all at once with the installer. Lots simpler than running each of those installers one at a time myself.