Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Mirage III, Pakistani Air Force Pak

Mirage III, Pakistani Air Force Pak

Mirage III Set, Pakistani Air Force

- For SF2, Full-4/5 Merged Installs -

-- Another Addition For The India-Pakistan Mod --

*Please note if not fully merged, at minimum, you =MUST= also have SF2:V, SF2:E, and SF2:I, as the ROSE Mirage references the A-7D_78 cockpit, and various "parts" from the F-15 and F-16 Netz. Hence, the call for "Full-4/5 Merged" If you do NOT meet these requirements, do NOT download this mod as you'll be unable to use it.*

This pack contains 3 complete aircraft:

MirageIIIEA (ex-RAAF, hence "A" for Australia), with ROSE upgrade

MirageIIIEL (ex FAL, Lebannon)

MirageIIIEP (for Pakistan)

All skin textures are jpg, and Decal randomization is set to TRUE. Almost all weapons are supplied; several of the unguided rockets and the AIM-9L/9P use stock 3W items (of course, if you have 3rdParty ones in your install, it'll use them). ECM/CM pods have been updated to the latest SF2 standards.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. Please READ them! For Historical Purposes, all original TMF readmes are included.

Dedicated to the memory of bpao; Oli you're missed!

Happy Landings!

Wrench

kevin steinh

Aircraft texture doesn't display although decals do aircraft is completely white.

Aircraft texture doesn't display although decals do aircraft is completely white.

Can you be more specific? On which model & skin?

I just checked, all three Mirages work fine on my Indo-Pak install.

somebody's not up to speed on their patch level, it seems ... as stated in the readme, and directly above in the Announcement

All skin textures are jpg

which means you need to be -at minimum- the most recent patch level

if the aircraft is displaying a white lod ... it also means that someone is trying to use this in a 1stGen game install (SF/Wo*), when clearly stated for "SF2 only"

sorry, buddy, can't help ya there!

Can you be more specific? On which model & skin?

I just checked, all three Mirages work fine on my Indo-Pak install.

the ROSE one

the ROSE one

Read Wrench's post above. The whole package works fine on my Indo-Pak install patched upto June 2012 patch, I' ve re-checked it.

Read the Readme again. Something is wrong at your end.

Edited by ghostrider883

this is the clue:

Aircraft texture doesn't display although decals do aircraft is completely white

in SF2 untextured meshes (ie: the LOD) are Black. In SF/Wo*, untextured meshes are White. The SF2 engine also handles decals slightly differently, and sometimes they don't show up on untextured meshes; wherea s in 1stGen sometimes they do.

He's trying to run the mod in one of the 1stGen games. Nothing we can do there ...

now, if he'd said what game he'd installed it too, a lot of confusion would have been advoided

Edited by Wrench

Iam running it in SF2I,SF2E and SF2V patched upto june 2012

Edited by MiG_Slyer

Iam running it in SF2I,SF2E and SF2V patched upto june 2012

Hey Buddy,the only thing you can do here is to either re-install your SF2 titles or to convert the textures from JPEG to BMP.