Sign in to follow this  
ignacioc91

NATO Vehicle Depot v1.1

NATO Vehicle Depot v1.1

This is a NATO Vehicle Depot. This is an enhanced version. If you have the old one, just delete it and install this one. Instructions in the README pdf included.

It has SAMs, but for a dark reason, the may not appear. I hope you enjoy it!!!!

There are some new requirements:

Forgot to say in the README: The original author of the platte is Mitch. This depot must be placed on a flat area, as the plate is a flat objets, the same as with air bases. You should choose a flat area of the terrain, or a previously flattened area using Third Wire's Terrain Editor.

Regards,

Ignacioc91 :salute:

Edited by ignacioc91

one of the ground platte from 'The Factory Place', methinks! (aka: a rebuild of the original vehicle depots)

nice repurposing!!!

as suggestion for the terraformers/targeteers, is bulid the AD units (ie: SAM batterie) INTO this target area, not as seperate areas. Makes life much easier!!

just a couple of corrections....

Radius=3000

7km is bit too large!

also, because the groundplatte is flatobject=true, that terrain region it sits on MUST be a flat zone, or be flattened in the TE.

Edited by Wrench

one of the ground platte from 'The Factory Place', methinks! (aka: a rebuild of the original vehicle depots)

nice repurposing!!!

as suggestion for the terraformers/targeteers, is bulid the AD units (ie: SAM batterie) INTO this target area, not as seperate areas. Makes life much easier!!

just a couple of corrections....

Radius=3000

7km is bit too large!

also, because the groundplatte is flatobject=true, that terrain region it sits on MUST be a flat zone, or be flattened in the TE.

I agree with you, thanks for your advice!!!!!drinks.gif

I don't know who is the original author of the ground plate, I took it from another terrain.

As regards to SAMs, I tried to place them within the plate, but I had a hell of a time with it. When I places the SAM launchers, the radars did not appear. Is like they are mocking me hahaha. Any idea about that?

Thanks!!!

the original auuthor was "Mitch", in 2003

don't place them ON the platte, just near it! :lol: Along the threat axis (meaning: pointed towards the enemy side of the map)

often they won't show until needed (or spawned) by the game engine -- this is a know issue for us targeeters. Sometimes even the launchers don't show when building a target area

hangars look like from my pack... nice though