Sign in to follow this  
gkidman

will barker missions

I Have been able to get a couple of the older missions from Phase 2 to work in P3 but cannot get Pilot Den's will barker mission to work as it comes up with frontline error

unable to determine aircraft which maybe the AlIb D II J19 which I am unable to find in the aircrafts folder.

I would be grateful for any advice on this or to tell me what I am doing wrong.

Garykidman

Garykidman I don't think J19 is a current P3 Jasta - I am currently at work so unable to look in the OFF skin folder.

I Have been able to get a couple of the older missions from Phase 2 to work in P3 but cannot get Pilot Den's will barker mission to work as it comes up with frontline error

unable to determine aircraft which maybe the AlIb D II J19 which I am unable to find in the aircrafts folder.

I would be grateful for any advice on this or to tell me what I am doing wrong.

Garykidman

Gary the j 19 isn't in P-3 change her to another DII and this should work..

also change the frontline data, with those supplied for mission builders in OFF

Glad your here my friend..

Bravo!! :good:

Edited by HouseHobbit

Jasta 19 is very well in OFF - including their the Albatros D.II, no problem.

The aircraft are named differently in some places. For some lost reason the DII model was called something like AlbDII-J19 or similar in ye olde P2 (I can't remember now). Look in your aircraft folder for the correct names and rename that in the mission I'd say.

Sqd or QC1 craft have a cockpit, AI don't need a cockpit of course.

Also "frontline error" could be anything but the front lines are likely all changed etc and the dates need setting correctly in the mission to match, see the help in the P3 QS screen is all I can offer.

Edited by Polovski

Thank you all for your reply on the will barker missions your help and tips are always valued and appreciated.

Gary Kidman