Sign in to follow this  
eyeglass

looking for a game

im looking for game pc that can be edited like from thirdwire

but with more aggresive opponent.

i have try woi but the pc opponent seem not aggresive and i can't edited to make it more aggresive

Take it your looking for a Flight Sim... if so they are thin on the ground. Other Option is to go for DCS but I don't think you can edit that as easily as Thirdwire. Personally I like the SF2 series and I have noticed that they do seem to be a lot better than the SF1 series at dogfighting I have spent some time trying to get gun kills with an A-4 against Mig-21's in SF2 Vietnam... as I found WOI a bit too easy with having all aspect weapons... but you need to download the SF2V mod here to make it sporting with Flak and SAM's etc...

Try ARMA series, Arma2 has TONS of freeware and few payware mods

Take it your looking for a Flight Sim... if so they are thin on the ground. Other Option is to go for DCS but I don't think you can edit that as easily as Thirdwire. Personally I like the SF2 series and I have noticed that they do seem to be a lot better than the SF1 series at dogfighting I have spent some time trying to get gun kills with an A-4 against Mig-21's in SF2 Vietnam... as I found WOI a bit too easy with having all aspect weapons... but you need to download the SF2V mod here to make it sporting with Flak and SAM's etc...

dcs is helicopter right? no, no helicopter

i mean the enemy fighting like il2:fb or topgun 1 (enemy is mig21or mig 29 not other ) (pc series) that means very aggresive . is that sf2 enemy as aggresive as that ?

thanks for reply.

Edited by Wrench

<br />Try ARMA series, Arma2 has TONS of freeware and few payware mods

cmiww but arma is soldier simulation not flight simulation series

Edited by Wrench

you could consider LOCK ON with FLAMING CLIFFS 2 addon

Also DCS is now moving away from Helo's as I downloaded A-10C from Steam...

i mean the enemy fighting like il2:fb or topgun 1 (enemy is mig21or mig 29 not other ) (pc series) that means very aggresive .

Agressive ennemies ? May you could look to Novalogic's old F-22 Lightning II, F-16 Fighting Falcon, MiG-29 Fulcrum, or even Flanker 2.0 (this one isn't from Novalogic, I can't remember the developpers sorry), the first could be hard when you have to face to the Russian Flanker and the tactical B-61 is available. For more arcade like, there is also Crimson Skies, but it is a "special" game, people like or hate.

Okay if you want a full on Simulation as well and don't mind WW1 airplanes try OFF you will CFS3 and then OFF installs onto that... Most people barely survive 10 hours flying time before they need a new pilot... There is a Board in here just for OFF as well... I fly it and damn is it hard no aids switched on and flying along fat dumb and happy and out of nowhere comes a pack of Albatrosses and shoot seven shades of death out of my plane...

<br />Agressive ennemies ? May you could look to Novalogic's old <u>F-22 Lightning II</u>, <u>F-16 Fighting Falcon</u>, <u>MiG-29 Fulcrum</u>, or even <u>Flanker 2.0</u> (this one isn't from Novalogic, I can't remember the developpers sorry), the first could be hard when you have to face to the Russian <i>Flanker</i> and the tactical B-61 is available. For more arcade like, there is also <u>Crimson Skies</u>, but it is a "special" game, people like or hate.<br />

but that simulation you mention i have played long2ago

any way i love graphic of crimson sky at that year

about 2005 or up i looking for

thanks for reply

you could consider LOCK ON with FLAMING CLIFFS 2 addon

the (speed of and turn rate) missile and (speed of gun shoot) editable or not ?

Edited by eyeglass

<br />Okay if you want a full on Simulation as well and don't mind WW1 airplanes try OFF you will CFS3 and then OFF installs onto that... Most people barely survive 10 hours flying time before they need a new pilot... There is a Board in here just for OFF as well... I fly it and damn is it hard no aids switched on and flying along fat dumb and happy and out of nowhere comes a pack of Albatrosses and shoot seven shades of death out of my plane...<br />

oh i love any ww1 and ww2 but:

speaking ww1 can we act as gunner or not like in il2 fb ?

(speed of gun shoot) cfs3 editable or not (with third party app or by developer itself) ?

oh i love any ww1 and ww2 but:

speaking ww1 can we act as gunner or not like in il2 fb ?

(speed of gun shoot) cfs3 editable or not (with third party app or by developer itself) ?

The guns rate of fire is correct for the guns but I do believe that you can modify the guns along with most things as well personally... best thing to do is to ask in the forum for OFF... and they should answer for you. I don't modify it as its tough enough standing on its own...

LOMAC is moddable to an extent. Not as much as TW sims, but still a bit. Not sure if the AI is, though.

Also, I wouldn't say DCS is "moving away" from helos just because the last release was the A-10. Back around the Ka-50's release the AH-64 was mentioned. It has since vanished from their lips, but it could always reappear. Combined Arms is all ground units. They're moving towards "everything but infantry" right now.

LOMAC is moddable to an extent. Not as much as TW sims, but still a bit. Not sure if the AI is, though. Also, I wouldn't say DCS is "moving away" from helos just because the last release was the A-10. Back around the Ka-50's release the AH-64 was mentioned. It has since vanished from their lips, but it could always reappear. Combined Arms is all ground units. They're moving towards "everything but infantry" right now.

just 1 flyable aircraft a-10 right

i need more aircraft in 1 game

Edited by Wrench

Just play WOI on all settings set to hard and only from the cockpit.

Just play WOI on all settings set to hard and only from the cockpit.

ohh that's no fun

if you now what i mean

DCS A-10C is one plane. Lomac/Flaming Cliffs (the 3rd iteration for DCS World is due out soon) was A-10A, F-15C, Su-25, Su-25T, Su-27, Su-33, and MiG-29A, G, and C. <a href='http://lockon.co.uk/flaming_cliffs_2/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://lockon.co.uk/flaming_cliffs_2/</a>

Looking for mods?

<a href='http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.lockonfil...ndex.php/files/</a>

after i visit the site and browsing

unfortenately only texture and skin and weather that can be modified

thanks anyway

Edited by Wrench

Reeled out my old FreeLancer game and found it just as much fun as the first time I tried it. SciFi genre, but there's some mods out there too.

<p>

Reeled out my old FreeLancer game and found it just as much fun as the first time I tried it. SciFi genre, but there's some mods out there too.

oh i remember too long time ago.it just weird we as a pilot hired by other and don't seem any clue that we finish any mission.it seem that navigation is not quite right too.rather that playing that better play tie fighter or x-wing series

For Sci-Fi I prefer playing the X Series of games and they some of them are heavily modded and its the sci fi game I return to all the time... as you end up building empires though for a new starter it can be tough to get into...