Sign in to follow this  
Ngr

Two seaters planes whish list

I can't wait for F/A-18 B/D and MiG-29UB. If someone could tell me if anyone is working on such?

there are several planes that I would have:

-TS-11 Iskra

-EADS-CASA C-295

- An-28

F/A-18B/D - WIP, there are pics of it in the screenshot topic.

MiG-29UB - probably some time in future by Ravenclaw as he just started work on a MiG-29 pack.

TS-11 - I think Veltro2K had one WIP

A Third Wire Hunter T.7 and a Third Wire Meteor T.7 please!

has anyone converted the OA-4M for SF2? or does it still need to be converted from Gen 1?

damn another project this month. like updating Phantoms, naval Phantoms A-7D and massive Squadronlist.ini wasn't enough! :rofl:

to be anally retentive the OA-10 was a single-seater, maybe a better version of the NAW A-10 but then again with the A-10C it's a pretty moot point since they all have NVG capability anyway.

Edited by EricJ

A Third Wire Hunter T.7 and a Third Wire Meteor T.7 please!

I see your Meteor T.7, and raise you an NF model (any!!)

Mirage IIIB/BE/D/etc.

you mean like this? Further tesing is needed, but I think I fixed the LOD's shadow issue a the outer pylons, too!! (if true, that means issuing fixes for the TA-4H and TA-4J)

complete package, as always. unfortunately, just the one skin by Pete. Cockpt will be "different"*, and avionics a bit more sophiscated than the real bird, for playability

* meaning, NOT the Kestral pit,

Edited by Wrench

And that's two planes that I would like to have:

- PZL-130 orlik

- Saab 105 series

complete package, as always. unfortunately, just the one skin by Pete. Cockpt will be "different"*, and avionics a bit more sophiscated than the real bird, for playability

* meaning, NOT the Kestral pit,

so not compatable with the skin in the Gen1 release? if it will be i'd go ahead and blank the units off the 80's era skin, and whip up a few decals.

why would skins not be compatable?? I'm just re-useing my fancied=up CorsairII pit, needing the HUD, better radar (way too much better to be exact)

the main issue is the hump (and by inference, the refuelliing probe and sensor blisters) ... since they're added via FakePilot, you only get one choice -the grey one with Pete's HMS-12 loviz grey skin. (converted to jpg)

to do it correctly (ie: SF2 style) a completlly new aircraft would be needed, with the proper hump and bits built into the LOD.

Saab 105Ö, (new Model of) TF-104G, OV-10B....