Pakistan Army Mi-8 Pack

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps. Mil Mi-8 pack for SF2(Full 5-merged recommended).

This pack represents the Mi-8/17 Multi role helicopter in service with the Pakistan Army Aviation Corps.These birds have been in service for a long time and have been used in almost every role,from disaster relief to Troop insertion to battling insurgents in the Tribal regions.The Pakistan Army mostly uses the Mi-17,but a few Mi-8 variants are also in service.The following skins are included:

-Early camo

-2 desert camo schemes

-1 green camo scheme

-1 SSG(Special Services Group) scheme

A total of 5 skins are included.The Aircraft was made for SF2 by marcfighters.I have adjusted the loadout to allow it to carry non-soviet weapons.The FM of the Aircraft works perfectly well on the Normal Flight model setting.NOTE:Only ask your wingmen to engage targets within a range of 1.2 Nm or less.Otherwise,they will simply waste all their munitions from a very long range.

NOTE:The skins are in the .BMP format and are sized to 2048x2048.Users with older system may want to resize to 1024x1024 for optimal performance.

Installation:

After unzipping PA_Mi-8 pack 1.0,place the sounds and the objects folder inside your SF2 mods folder.You must at least know about the SF2 mods folder.

Note:If you do not know anything about the mod folder,the immediately stop the installation,go to the COmbatACE Forums,Go to the Strike Fighters 2 Knowledge Base and take a look at the thread explaining the Strike Fighters 2 mod folder mechanism.

IMPORTANT:

I HEREBY CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE CHANGES THIS MOD MAY RENDER TO YOUR GAME(Even though it doesn't).IF THIS MOD IS INSTALLED,THEN IT IS DONE ONLY BY THE WILL OF THE USER AND I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS.INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK.(The mod is perfectly safe,but I still claim no responsibility just to be safe!)

You have permission to modify these textures for your own mod(s) as long as I(lazarus1177) am acknowledged as the original author.

If you have any concerns about my mod(s),then I can be contacted here at combatace.

Credits:

Aircraft Model:Marcfighters

Cockpit:Marcfighters

Original Textures:Marcfighters

Texturing:Me

Pilots:came from the seaking from the SF2 Falklands mod.(Made by Diego)

Regards;

Murtaza Akbar

doesnt dowload. still getting an error. can you post another link mirror?

I'm afraid that's this website's job.Try again later or contact an admin.Also,allow your browser to accept cookies.

in case some you ain't noticed yet, the site is undergoing a MAJOR software upgrade.

be paitent ... they'll be active when the upgrade is completed (with the next 24-odd hours, I'd expect)

Well these are Mi-8s which are in service in select numbers.However the serial numbers painted are real as are the schemes.Any news on that overkill cobra?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ludo.m54

View File Mirage F1AZ
      Mirage F1AZ (1975-1991)
      This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
      Single-seat strike and multi-role fighter. It is a simplified attack version with extra fuel in place of radar and some other all-weather avionics.
      The South African Air Force recognized the advantages of a simplified version of the Mirafe F1CZ for day visual attack missions. The resulting Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1AZ
      is visually distinguished by having a slender conical nose, resulting from removal of the large Cyrano IVM radar. In its place is the ESD Aïda II ranging radar and a
      laser-ranger, with a large instrument boom housing the pitot/static heads attached on the underside of the nose.  The main avionics racking is moved from behind the cockpit
      to the nose, making room for an extra fuselage tank. Other additions are a Doppler radar and a retractable refueling probe. South Africa received 32 aircraft for service with
      No. 1 Sqn.
      The aircraft were withdrawn from service in 1997.

Covered unit :
      N°1 Squadron Early Camo. N°1 Squadron Experimental Camo. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
      Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
      Enjoy
      The Mirage F-1 Team.
      Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 09/21/2015 Category Mirage F1  
    • By ludo.m54
      Mirage F1AZ (1975-1991)
      This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
      Single-seat strike and multi-role fighter. It is a simplified attack version with extra fuel in place of radar and some other all-weather avionics.
      The South African Air Force recognized the advantages of a simplified version of the Mirafe F1CZ for day visual attack missions. The resulting Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1AZ
      is visually distinguished by having a slender conical nose, resulting from removal of the large Cyrano IVM radar. In its place is the ESD Aïda II ranging radar and a
      laser-ranger, with a large instrument boom housing the pitot/static heads attached on the underside of the nose.  The main avionics racking is moved from behind the cockpit
      to the nose, making room for an extra fuselage tank. Other additions are a Doppler radar and a retractable refueling probe. South Africa received 32 aircraft for service with
      No. 1 Sqn.
      The aircraft were withdrawn from service in 1997.

Covered unit :
      N°1 Squadron Early Camo. N°1 Squadron Experimental Camo. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
      Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
      Enjoy
      The Mirage F-1 Team.
    • By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF C130
      PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)
      PAF C-130B for SF2.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force.
      I made two news Skins ;)
      *Grey
      *Black

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.
      Credits:
      Aircraft model:Dels
      Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
      Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
      Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
      (If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)
      Installation:
      After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.
      Regards;
      Talha Bin Safdar
      Insta: @talha_creations
      You can also contact for DLC's :)
      RELEASED UDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 04/08/2021 Category Mirage 3  
    • By TalhaBinSafdar
      PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)
      PAF C-130B for SF2.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force.
      I made two news Skins ;)
      *Grey
      *Black

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.
      Credits:
      Aircraft model:Dels
      Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
      Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
      Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
      (If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)
      Installation:
      After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.
      Regards;
      Talha Bin Safdar
      Insta: @talha_creations
      You can also contact for DLC's :)
      RELEASED UDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

• By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF F-16B Block 15
      F-16B. 
      This package is beta and to be honest we are all sick of looking at it. So here is the deal. 
      You find something wrong and the community agrees, send it to me and I will ammend it. 
      We just need fresh eyes on it.
      Pack Include F-16B(Dual Seat)
      Skins
      *Arrows
      *Griffens (2-Skins)
      *Sherdil
      *Falcons
      All skin work is done by me on F-16B Netz
      @talha bin safdar
      Insta: @Talha_Creations
      Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 04/05/2021 Category F-18  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..