Fates

OFF Forum Skin

Just wanted to let everyone know that we should have the OFF Forum skin back within a couple days.

We will hold this hill a couple of days then, Fates, until the new supply arrives...

Glad to know it's not just me. For a moment there I was about to give up the drink (at least for tonight), take a sledgehammer to my modem, and other such nonsense, thinking it was some mistake on my end.

Even more glad it's going to be fixed soon :).

Pop to the top for those seeing the other thread "Is the new look permanent?"

Oh no! Air Force chevrons..... being a retired Marine it will take some getting used to but I guess I can deal with it. May have to work on my post count so I can improve my rank!

Nbryant,

You should be getting "Honored Veteran" status. That is unless you like being a zoomie.

Nbryant,

You should be getting "Honored Veteran" status. That is unless you like being a zoomie.

Where do I submit my DD214? :)

A few more tweaks to do, and should have this up tomorrow if all goes well. Its the one unfortunate thing about these major upgrades, we often have to upgrade the improved improvements.

~Cheers~

Where do I submit my DD214? :)

Well, since he runs this place, I bet "Wild Bill Kelso" aka, Fates could help you out.

Helped.

• Like 1

Glad to hear progress is being made. Keep up the good work, Erik and Fates :)

Everything should be back to almost normal. I'm seeing a few tweaks that I can address, but enjoy! F5 if you need to reload the site.

Cheers~!

Wow, the latest forum updates make me look great! Thanks Fates, you da man.

Ahh, Home Sweet Home! Had to re-load my avatar, though! Thanks guys, for all the hard work.

And, uhh, Lou, who is THAT shady-looking character with the OFF insignia on his cap? Looks like Cary Grant!

Yeah, Cary Grant is close - didn't he play Frankenstein's butler in "Gone with the Wind"?

Edited by Olham

We're back! ('lookin' good there, Lou)

Did you know that you can select the OFF Theme as your standard view for our entire site?

Find the "Theme" link at the bottom of every page and select "Over Flanders Fields".

dd.PNG

Just thought you'd like to know there's more here than first meets the eye.

Thanks for the tip, Eric, but for me it's okay, when other forum parts have different designs.

An F-16 is a pretty different matter than a Sopwith Camel; and for those modern jets, the

blue-grey design fits quite well, whilst for our WW1 environement, the "Over Flanders fields"

decorations are matching a lot better IMHO.