Sign in to follow this  
Major Lee

"Warbirds: Dogfights 2012"

It can't be moddable.

Number of Players: 1 - MMOG

It's online, which means everyone has to have the same setup.

There's also this:

and Fly for ONE MONTH FREE.

Oooh, the excitement that did NOT generate in me. As for realism, who can say. It might, but there's others like Aces High and Warbirds still out there, isn't there?

Stay away. We both World of Warplanes (Sucks) and World of Planes on the Horizon. I would advise you to wait for either of them.

it's another iteration of Warbirds 3, with slightly better engine then Warbirds:Dogfights from year or so ago

Warbirds 3 won't die for some reason. Not sure how it keeps limping along given that it doesn't have near the subscriber level that Warbirds 2 once had. Given that Aces High is far superior and programmed by the original creator of Warbirds, I can't understand why anyone is still flying there at all.

By the way, TotalSims = iEN, who lifted the rights to Warbirds from Hitech and friends.

Forum sig of the man that makes it all happen:

WildBill Stealey

CEO IENT

Lt. Colonel, USAF Retired

Edited by streakeagle

Hey!!!

I play the "full" Warbirds 3 from a few years ago, since the development.

"We" have a FREE server of WB, when you can download the game and play for free, in a multiplayer arena, check this out!!:

392196_235127786559269_1890379133_n.jpg390565_221186717953376_764435848_n.jpg387965_235113746560673_1000194112_n.jpg384632_235654493173265_1058575078_n.jpg375242_235654629839918_2093829590_n.jpg387492_235844479820933_1743687519_n.jpg315623_221186621286719_1372793274_n.jpg

All guys are welcome to fly and have fun with us!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tabahost/

http://www.tabajarahost.org/news/

The graphics look like 5 years old, I saw the trailer and I noticed that even realism is not that high and the game felt arcadish, trailer displayed a Jap torpedo bomber launching a torpedo meters away from target! the torpedo disappeared in mid air then the ship all of a sudden exploded! unrealistic and unappealing stuff ..

I use to fly ketsujin's studios fighter ace.

it wasn't pretty to look at but it was a lot of fun. There was different rooms for skill , maps and training.

Aces High is ok, IL-2 still has superior graphics and physics. Now if IL-2: 1946 had a better way to play online, that'd be great. I hate having multiple installs of games just to play on a certain server

I use to fly ketsujin's studios fighter ace.

it wasn't pretty to look at but it was a lot of fun. There was different rooms for skill , maps and training.

Oh, FA 2 introduced me to WW2 Multiplayer. I loved FA 2 & FA 3. Too bad it went bankrupt.

Oh, FA 2 introduced me to WW2 Multiplayer. I loved FA 2 & FA 3. Too bad it went bankrupt.

Didn't go bankrupt. Just the owner didn't want to spend the cash to upgrade the server.

Almost the same thing. Instead of spending money that wasn't there, or failing to pay one bill to pay another, it just stopped for lack of money.