Sign in to follow this  
Beanie

I Have Completed OFF?

Today, I have finally completed a campaign with every Squad - both fighter and bomber, in all three nations - with varied degrees of success. Some - no more than a couple of missions, and others (not many!) in their 30's - 50's. One bomber campaign was upto 150 hours flying time, although I kept him out of as trouble as much as possible.

I will say it again - Thank you OBD for an excellent sim and I am looking forward to doing the same with WOFF!

Wow... Congrats! But as long as you enjoy it, keep flying! I could use a little stick time myself, right now. RL has been very busy.

Thank you OBD for an excellent sim and I am looking forward to doing the same with WOFF!

Yes, me too, Beanie, me too - this is one of the longest waitings for something I REALLY wanted.

But it's not too hard - I KNOW it will be so rewarding!

WOW

Well done Beanie, that is quite the accomplishment. But now you need to jump into BHaH and fly for the Yanks.

Wow great job Beanie glad you enjoy it so much. Indeed you could try HITR if you don't have it, and you can also revist some of those squadrons in years and dates you missed from dying early ;)

Thank you for your kind comments.

I have started to play the hat in the ring units - I already love the Nieuport 28 which upto to now I have only used on a couple of occasions. Thats the magic of OFF and HiTR, even after all this time playing the sim, it can still produces new challenges.

OFF with "Hat in the Ring!" is literally crammed with history and stuff to discover.

You remind me now - I still need to fly an American campaign "seriously".

(Not that I never tried - but I never lasted too long against aircraft like the Pfalz,

the Fokker Dr.1, and the Fokker D.VII).