Sign in to follow this  
Dutchy

Merry Christmas

I wish everybody a Merry Christmas. Nice days. For the people that allready got a holiday, take care on the snowhills and don't break a leg.

Salute to Santa Claus

Dutchy

Same to you Dutchy, and to all the friends I have made here Merry Christmas and a wonderful and happy New Year.

I would like to take a moment to wish ALL the Biohazcentral family a very joyous and safe Christams.I hope everyone gets all the"toys"they want. :victory:

From Dagger and my family to you and yours..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :angel:

Agreed, a very merry Christmas and happy new years to everyone of the great people here at Biohaz. may it be a wonderful week or so for you all! :ok:

Hope the weather gets better though - there's even snowflakes on the front page!

xmas-smiley-037.gif

Merry Christmas from the not so "South" Texas. It's gotten cold down here. I'd forgotten what that was all about. Hope Santa is good to all you good little boys and girls. :biggrin:

My elves are hard at work stocking the 150 or so stockings for the ships crew...here is a never before seen shot of elves in the oil patch...

PIC00002.jpg

The guys are my Nite Seaman, the girls are the Rig Clerk and the Materials Coodinator when not working for Santa.

Merry Christmas to all, have a very safe and happy holiday! I've been on the road the past two weeks, just got back last night and now I'm loading up to head to the folks for the holidays. I'm REALLY looking forward to some downtime after the past two weeks... :grin:

Merry Christmas to All of you good folks here on planet biohaz! !!!!!!!!!!!! and let us Not forget those Men and Women out there in the tip of the spear,a lot of us here know what that feels like this time of year,so Merry Christmas to them All!