Sign in to follow this  
fadiosis

IL-2 1946 Default Campaigns playable aircraft

Are P-47 or P-38 featured in IL-2 1946 default campaigns?

furthermore if anyone can supply me with a drawing or a briefing of all default campaigns in 1946 and their featured aircraft I would really appreciate it :D

Short answer: Yes.

P-47 is flyable in Pacific and Eastern Front. P-38 in the Pacific.

To provide a chart would be difficult as different aircraft can be chosen. For example, in the pacific, you can choose between P-51D and P-47D and onward. This is even more true for the Soviet Squadrons where there is a big mix of Lend-Lease and Soviet built aircraft.

Hi again,

I have a question regarding the default dynamic campaigns for IL-2 1946. Do i have to fly the same type of aircraft I choose at the beginning of the campaign -USAAF New Guinea 1942 for example- until the end of it? or I receive Aircraft updates like lets say from P-39 D1 to P39 D2 or maybe a new aircraft?

If you start for example New Guinea 1942 with a P39D, that campaign will be finished with that aircraft. Then you will jump to the next one, Japan 1945 with the chosen aircraft for that campaign.