Sign in to follow this  
Mustanghino

Vers 1.02 and C-130

Hi, i'm a new member of the forum and i'm from italy...

can you excuse me for my bad english?,,,,

:blink:

i have a LO-MAC version UK with the 1.02 patch and 3 questions

The C-130 (static object!!) are glass like in the ver 1.01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a mod or pach or skin for this problem??

in ver 1.02 there isn't the R-27EA....... and for me it's a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:

without the active-alamo also a F-5 win with me!!!!

is there a lock-on great-cheff that he can builds a mod for 1.02patch where only for Su-27/30/33 ......

1) we can have R-27EA ????

2) we can have the R-27T/ET for pylons 3-4-9-10 (infrared Alamo is avaible only ifor pylons number 3 & 10)????

I don't like the 1.02-cockpit for Su-27/33!!!!!! I don't like the "delta-speed indicator"

is there a mod where I can use a cockpits without delta-speed????

merry Xmas for all

You can find lope 1.1 in the downloads section, it will solve your problem by allowing you to place any missile you want in any place you want.

The C-130 sometimes disappears on the tarmac, maybe they will correct this problems.

Browse the downloads section, you will find there many interesting add-ons.

Also, download the LOMAN add on, it will allow you to install many add-ons and browse the checksix.fr download section.

i believe the C-130 problem was fixed in 1.02 patch.

the R-27EA was removed from the Su-27 because they are not able to fire them in real-life.

as Thomas said you can download a mod that allows you to put any weapon on any pylon. just make sure you have it turned off when you play online as it is considered a cheat in some servers. (of course there may be some that will alllow it but check with the host first.)

ty very much.....

i looked into download area..... uahoooooo

there are many skins for Su-33 that they are fantastic... (great the desert skin like the Su-37 Terminator)

for C-130 problem... i 'll not use like a static object

(I've the UK-vers of lock-on )