Stephen1918

The Eastern Front Campaigns - (some assembly required)

I have uploaded the campaigns for the Eastern Front. There are three campaigns and it requires a lot of downloads - about 30 planes plus skins and ground objects. Hopefully, you have a lot of it already. Installation instructions are included in the download.

This was made on FE1. Sinbad and quack74 helped with the testing on FE2 and I have some notes for converting to FE2. The biggest issue is names of planes and installing the decals, especially for some of the planes that were made a few years ago. Sinbad and I have made new versions of the SPAD 7 especially for this campaign, they are included in the download.

My thanks to ojcar, sinbad, quack74, whiteknight 06604, and everyone else who helped and/or contributed.

Yeah buddy, just came home to find this, been looking forward to it !!!!!!! :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Good one Stephen thanks yet again just wish I could give something in return.

yes, what Anti-Static said, you fellers do all the work and we reap the rewards, and with out you chaps the sim would have died off ages past :drinks:

Of the three modern WW1 flight sims, each has their individual strengths.

1. RoF is the flight model

2. OFF is the Campaign immersion

3. FE1/2 is the modability

As a result, only in FE1/2 could the modders create planes, terrains and campaigns that go beyond what the original Devs created for the game.

So thank you Stephen1918 for expanding the WW1 flight universe.

This is a real gem.

I had a running start testing this, and I have to tell you it is worth the effort to install.

If you have any problems, I probably had them already, and I'll try to help.

I continue to recommend the Jones Soft Mod Enabler. The full package of AC campaign and terrains is 2.11 GB on my rig.