Sign in to follow this  
Lazarus1177

FT-7P Fighter Trainer

FT-7P Fighter Trainer

PAF FT-7P For Sf2(Full-5 merged or at minimum SF2:I and SF2:E)

This mod represents the training variant of the F-7P called the FT-7P currently in service with the Pakistan Air Force.These aircraft were acquired for free from China as new production air frames.However,they were grounded for one year for the fitting of western ejection seats as PAF pilots refused to fly with the stock Chinese ejection seats.

The PAF operates a total of four of these airframes.All of these aircrafts are in service with the training wing of the No.19 'Sherdils'(Lionhearts) Squadron.

Note:This is NOT the EXACT representation of the real world aircraft as the model represented in this mod has a much different canopy than it's real world counterpart.However,as this is the only double seater fishbed available for the TW SF series, the canopy will differ from those found in reference photographs.

Note:This jet is meant for TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.Don't expect to emerge victorious from a large dogfight or survive in a large threat environment.The following training scenarios are ideal for this jet:

-Basic Flight Training

-Advanced Flight Maneuvering

-Air to Air weapons training against a small target(s)

-Bomb training(Unguided)

-Ground Strafing(Guns and rockets)

Installation:

After unzipping FT-7P_1.0,place the objects folder inside your basic SF2 mods folder.You must at least know about the SF2 mods folder.

Note:If you do not know anything about the mod folder,the immediately stop the installation,go to the COmbatACE Forums,Go to the Strike Fighters 2 Knowledge Base and take a look at the thread explaining the Strike Fighters 2 mod folder mechanism.

IMPORTANT:

I HEREBY CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE CHANGES THIS MOD MAY RENDER TO YOUR GAME(Even though it doesn't).IF THIS MOD IS INSTALLED,THEN IT IS DONE ONLY BY THE WILL OF THE USER AND I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS.INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK.(The mod is perfectly safe,but I still claim no responsibility just to be safe!)

You have permission to modify these textures for your own mod(s) as long as I(lazarus1177) am acknowledged as the original author.

I you have any questions or queries about any of my Mod(s),contact me at the Combatace forum.

Credits:

Aircraft Model,Pilot seat Model,Base textures:

Florian's Mig-21 'Mongol-B' pack for SFp1

New textures:Me

New Loadout:Me

Regards;

Murtaza Akbar