Erik

EuroTrip

There are just some days when you need a good laugh or two. Today was one of those days. I didn't feel much like my usual Leslie Nielsen so I watched a 2004 movie called EuroTrip. While it doesn't quite make the all time classic list I did get a couple good laughs out of it. In retrospect it was a bit juvenile but still not a complete waste of time. Be interested to see what movies make you guys laugh.

"So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!"

I was like ... what?

"I'm not feelin' a goddamn thing. This Absinthe is BULLSHIT!"

That is my favorite Eurotrip quote.....

.....or if you waited for the outakes

Fuck off! Get out of it, you wankers! Go on, you Gallic fucking garlic-breath tossers! Piss off! Get in here and say that, mate! Come on! Fucking come and have it! You fucking beep? We'll beep, you bastard, all over your fucking nose! Fuck off! Go on, you French bastards! Get on the other side of the road, you pricks! Go on out of it! Fuck off! I'm knackered.

However the movie lines that makes me laugh from the movie Caddyshack.....

Sandy: I want you to kill every gopher on the course!

Carl Spackler: Check me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Sandy: Gophers, ya great git! The gophers! The little brown furry rodents!

Carl Spackler: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason.

I've always loved the Airplane/Naked Gun types of films, although the recent "Disaster Movie/Dance Movie" streak by that other team has failed miserably.

Eurotrip was a solid one. It wasn't outstanding, but it succeeded.

Best ones in the past 15 yrs other than the Austin Powers films were the Scary Movie series, as well as Not Another Teen Movie. That one is notable for how many actors we see now that were just starting then (Chris Evans, Sam Huntington, Jaime Pressly) as well as for riffing both the modern teen comedies like "She's All That" while also the older 80s flicks like "Breakfast Club".

"me scusi"

:biggrin:

Oh the train scene was priceless.

or the old lady in the confessional, when Scotty finally hooks up with Mika

"Use her like a humping post"

I fell over!!

one of the best comedies in the past several years... I can watch it over and over and still laugh my ass off :)

I bet Slovakians don't fancy this movie :)

You guys should look out for the In-betweeners movie...about four 18 yr old English lads...on a Holiday to pull some women!...highly offensive, but rather good.

My favourite two films are 'Hot Fuzz' and 'Shaun of the Dead'

Simon Pegg is sooo funny (imho)

You guys should look out for the In-betweeners movie...about four 18 yr old English lads...on a Holiday to pull some women!...highly offensive, but rather good.

Must admit I love those as well... very well played by all involved even Paul had its moments...

Hot Fuzz rulez!!

iirc, one of our CA members lives in the village where it was filmed; even said on the documentery, when the director is speaking, in the crowd behind him was his wife and child!

or the old lady in the confessional, when Scotty finally hooks up with Mika

"Use her like a humping post"

I fell over!!

HAHAHA yeah that was unexpected and hilarious.

I'll keep a watch out for the In-Betweeners and let you know. Hot Fuzz is great.

Must admit I love those as well... very well played by all involved even Paul had its moments...

Ah man I gotta find that DVD. It had some really great parts in it. "Get your damn hands off my MF'ing junk!"

Too funny!

Why are you wearing my bathrobe?

Oh, Im sorry, but somebody *pissed* all over mine last night!

Should a fire occur due to our faulty wiring or, uh, the fireworks factory upstairs you will be incinerated along with the valuables that you have hidden in your anus.

Gotta love that exchange rate!

The US have done a remake of the Inbetweeners series would you believe - stumbled upon the trailer the other day - same names at least!

Well the UK version was ****ing funny anyway

US

UK

Edited by MigBuster

I've always loved the Airplane/Naked Gun types of films, although the recent "Disaster Movie/Dance Movie" streak by that other team has failed miserably.

Eurotrip was a solid one. It wasn't outstanding, but it succeeded.

Best ones in the past 15 yrs other than the Austin Powers films were the Scary Movie series, as well as Not Another Teen Movie. That one is notable for how many actors we see now that were just starting then (Chris Evans, Sam Huntington, Jaime Pressly) as well as for riffing both the modern teen comedies like "She's All That" while also the older 80s flicks like "Breakfast Club".

Hot Shots...

Beerfest was awesome...

Hot Shots wasn't in the last 15 years, but it's covered by the "Naked Gun/Airplane" comment. After all, same guys!

A Knight's Tale

Edited by SkateZilla

The US have done a remake of the Inbetweeners series would you believe - stumbled upon the trailer the other day - same names at least!

Well the UK version was ****ing funny anyway

Netflix actually has the Inbetweeners UK version season 1 and 2. I've just started season 2 so far which is better than season 1. Will McKenzie is pretty much a knob jockey.