Sign in to follow this  
Bullethead

BH's Ramblings on Austro-Hungarian Camouflage

Here's what little I know about Austro-Hungarian camouflage. If you're interested in this subject, please take a look. And PLEASE, if you think I'm wrong or have something I didn't include, please tell me so I can fix it.Bottom line: take this with a tablespoon of salt and don't cite me as a reference in your arguments with people who know more about it :).

Notes on Austro-Hungarian Camouflage v1.zip

Edited by Bullethead

you will find in the ealry pages of downladable skins i had did a sworl and molted pattern, they should stillbe there

Edited by stumpjumper

Howdy Stumpjumper, good to hear from you. I figure you've done more KuK skins than any of us. I'd really appreciate your feedback on this.

excellant read you put togther, mainly page 28 of skiinz downlaod is where youll find mine incuding some ace skins, and even an italian camel skin,, there is also for psp user in moding toosl i made ages ago a brush tip with colors for doing austrian/hungarrian lozenge pattarn

post-24208-0-94370000-1345459115_thumb.jpg

post-24208-0-18127400-1345459133_thumb.jpg

post-24208-0-22548800-1345459150_thumb.jpg

post-24208-0-00288500-1345459163_thumb.jpg

Edited by stumpjumper

Outstanding write-up, Bullethead. Just gave it a quick read at this point but it looks accurate as far as my limited knowledge on the subject goes. This will serve as an ideal one-stop shop when working on the Austrian skins in OFF. :yes: Well done, Sir.

Lou

Very interesting. I knew practically nothing about Austro-Hungarian camouflage. Now I do. :drinks: