Hi,Is anyone else having a problem with intermittent screen freeze's in SF2 or your mod's?I have seen post's on the net where it seem's some other people are.IF you had this problem and fixed it please give me a head's up on what to do,Where to look.I've checked the DXdiag on both 32bit&64bit and found no problems,my machine definately has the good's to run it! Thanks!

DxDiag.txt

DXDIAG64.txt

Do you get the freezes without Mods? - maybe cut out your Mod folder as a start and try running the game.

Do you get any error messages?

Have you tried different graphics/ audio drivers?

yeah its all up to date,been on amd site seem's I'm not the only one with that problem hope they fix the driver before I go out and buy Nvidia.

Avionics Stutter when using Avionics 60 dll.

People need to start posting their Catalyst Control Center Settings,

I Still think its linked to A GPU Setting in CCC, there was a lot of stuff added to Cat 12.3 and above.

Edited by SkateZilla

Sorry, this goes over my top - can you pls explain?

What (and where) shall I look for? And seeing my rig hasn't been changed, what did TK with the patch, that I am getting these stutters now???