TK just posted on Facebook that a DLC Mirage IIIEL has been released. So, if you want a Lebanese Mirage III, go buy it! It includes one skin and costs $2.99

Serious question though: wasn't this already an AI aircraft in WOI/SF2I?

Edited by Viggen

It was reported as coming by inint (ini file intel) just like Mirage IIIOs...and F-4N/S, A-4N/S... i just hope wrench was not working on one this time or he will get orbital.

TK just posted on Facebook that a DLC Mirage IIIEL has been released. So, if you want a Lebanese Mirage III, go buy it! It includes one skin and costs $2.99

Serious question though: wasn't this already an AI aircraft in WOI/SF2I?

If anything for the right year it'll be a good target on the IsraelME map...

No thanks TK... but if you would like to upgrade the SF2NA terrain into something usable I might be interested in that.

Edited by Icarus999

F-4N/S, A-4N/S

Source? Can't find it on facebook...

Edited by Do335

Source? Can't find it on facebook...

A-4M/N along with several mirage variant and the late navy phantoms appeared listed in objectlist.ini...dont know where to find the file or if it is locked. Also, the lebanon war campaign is prepared to take A-4Ns intead of Hs, if you install dmtldragon's mod they will appear automatically. So far, checking out things like that has proven useful to know things to be released, but not all DLCs have appeared in such ini files beforehand

no thanks for me

A little question : why should I buy for an aircraft I can make in around 30 minutes ???

Ludo

• Like 1

A little question : why should I buy for an aircraft I can make in around 30 minutes ???

Ludo

As said before, TK creates planes for people that don't know or don't want to be involved with mods. I think those DLC are not aimed to us, but for people that never use mods.

Edited by Stratos

if the game is MP compatible, I understand why people dont want to use mods, bt this sim isnt MP, and realy easy to mod .. pls show me one person who is playing this game out of the box!!!

He could at least have made a "plain vanilla" IIIE that anybody could use.

if the game is MP compatible, I understand why people dont want to use mods, bt this sim isnt MP, and realy easy to mod .. pls show me one person who is playing this game out of the box!!!

I'm not saying I aprove Tk way of doing things, in fact I don't do it, BUT I simply pointed to a reality.

This DLC looks good for the Israel map.Hope it has a different cockpit than the other Mirage 3s.

Edited by Lazarus1177

Hope it has a different cockpit than the other Mirage 3s.

i bet not.

lol everyone who posts a 'problem' over at Third Wire always has a vanilla install :biggrin:

Half the time I play SF2 I'm playing it stock! The main reasons are 1) even some of the stock planes I've barely touched and 2) stock games loads a LOT faster and sometimes I'm just in a "get it done quick" mood.

So, is it just a Mirage for the 82 campaign?

they had 12 total, then 10, then mothballed, then sold off,

saw limited action outside of parade fly overs.

is it me or is TW scraping the bottom of the barrel for Variants.

This DLC looks good for the Israel map.Hope it has a different cockpit than the other Mirage 3s.

It looks like a Mirage IIIO (F/A) cockpit, in french (instead of english)

Lot of use would like a French IIIE I think, but this would require extended additions : RWR and geometry changes

Edited by jeanba

is it me or is TW scraping the bottom of the barrel for Variants.

Definitely. Sure, the DLC has been relevant to the theaters of war in the games*, but this variant seems a little, unnecessary as an official DLC, considering its service history.

*That does raise the question of why bother making the RAAF/RNZAF DLC, other than to please that market region.

A-4M/N along with several mirage variant and the late navy phantoms appeared listed in objectlist.ini...dont know where to find the file or if it is locked. Also, the lebanon war campaign is prepared to take A-4Ns intead of Hs, if you install dmtldragon's mod they will appear automatically. So far, checking out things like that has proven useful to know things to be released, but not all DLCs have appeared in such ini files beforehand

meh, TW is too lazy these days for model changes