ghostrider883

Butcher of Mumbai to be hanged

This b@st@rd will be one disappointed SOB when he finds that instead of of 72 virgins, the devil is waiting to shove a trident up his a$$. Join Osama & other bhaijaans in hell!!!

(Reuters) - The Indian Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the death sentence for Mohammad Ajmal Kasab, the lone survivor of a group of Pakistani militants who attacked India's financial capital, Mumbai, in 2008 killing 166 people.

"The Supreme Court has today dismissed the appeal of Mohammad Kasab," Gopal Subramaniam, a lawyer for the prosecution, told reporters after the verdict.

Kasab, a Pakistani national who belonged to Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba, was found guilty on more than 80 charges in May 2010, including murder and waging war on India, and was sentenced to death by hanging.

He was filmed walking through Mumbai's main train station carrying an AK-47 and a knapsack on his back during an attack in which nearly 60 people were gunned down.

It was part of a series of coordinated strikes on key landmarks in the city, including luxury hotels and a Jewish centre.

The three-day rampage led to an increase in tension between India and its nuclear-armed neighbour Pakistan, causing a temporary suspension of peace talks.

Edited by ghostrider883
  • Like 1

hope the rope breaks just wend he starts to die and they have to hang him again!

Edited by cocas

I say after they hang him, they hang him again, then put his head on a pike and put it in a public square.

You both were born in the wrong time lol...hope this b@#%h gets to die as yellow as he can be

He needs a Bond-type death. Perhaps being sucked out of a plane at 30,000 ft with no parachute? A cartridge of compressed air rammed down his throat to overinflate him?

There's always sharks.

Burn in hell you vile Pakistani LeT scum !

Edited by Atreides

maybe tie a horse to itch arm and leg so four horse and make separete ways slowly

Make him bath in pork fat first...

• Like 1

As a Christian, I think of all the black, lost souls on this earth in need of prayer, this is one. As a man, I can only think that his short drop will be more than he gave his victims in this life.

The swine was hanged today at 07:30 IST. Won't be long before this inbred is hailed as a "shaheed" in his home country.

Hopefully this brings some closure to the families and victims of 26/11.

Burn in Hell you filthy inbred cesspool scum. Ghost you're correct he will most likely be Martyred in Pakistan unfortunately.

Edited by Atreides

Good. Burn in hell.

Let this be a lesson to those Jihadi scumbags and their masters sitting across the border......

Kasab's last words: Allah 'kasam, aisi galati dobara nahi hogi' (I swear by Allah, I will never commit such a wrong again)

Ajmal Kasab was awakened in the wee hours of Wednesday.

About half an hour was spent in bath and prayers. He was then given new clothes to wear.

Between 5.30 am and 6 am, top police officers, including Inspector General of Prisons (Maharashtra) Meeran Borwankar and Jail Superintendent Yogesh Desai, reached the Yerawada prison in Pune.

Kasab was first taken for a medical check-up. The jail doctor checked him and issued a fitness certificate as per the jail manual.

A hangman traveled from Nagpur since Yerawada prison does not have a hangman.

Kasab was then taken to the special cell where the sentence was to be carried out.

Officials present said Kasab's face showed no remorse as he was taken to the cell.

Police sources said he was asked two questions: Do you have any last wish? Do you want your belongings to be given to someone?

Kasab replied in the negative to both questions. He neither expressed his last wish nor did he want his belongings to be given to others.

Officials said his last words were, 'Allah kasam, aisi galati dobara nahi hogi (I swear by Allah, I will never commit such a wrong again).

At exactly 7.30 am, the lever was pushed to hang Kasab. Ten minutes later the medical officer declared the terrorist dead.

At 7.46 am, police officers conveyed the message to Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil that 'Operation X is over' and from then the news gained wings.

Kasab's corpse was buried on the jail premises itself. Within half an hour, people thronged the prison gates, celebrating, distributing sweets.

Edited by ghostrider883

While I'm glad he is gone I feel that in the end he got a much better "out" than did his victims. would have been nice if it took a while. Hate to sound blood thirsty but unfortunatly in civilized societies it's hard to have the punishment fit the crime.

Well, that gets into the whole "then we're no better than they are" (which I think is a fallacious argument to start with, as the idea against this sort of thing is supposed to be we're all equal regardless of race or creed, but whatever...) aspect of capital punishment. Nothing "cruel or unusual", but death itself is not encompassed by that definition, merely the methods by which it is meted out.

Honestly, I think the bigger issue is NOT to make a big deal about it. The guy who is executed for abusing and murdering women he picked up at a bar should be treated no different from one who killed hundreds for some religious or political agenda. Don't let their trial and execution be a platform for the airing of their views, marginalize them instead and treat the guy as just another scumbag unworthy of any attention bar "another one was executed today".

Edited by JediMaster

justice has been served

hopefully peace will come on India to last!

• Like 1

I swear by Allah, I will never commit such a wrong again

No s**t, Sherlock. LOL

• Like 2

hopefully peace will come on India to last!

It won't, as long as...........exists. Hope you got the meaning, my friend. I will be banished from CA if I fill in those dotted lines :diablo::grin:

Edited by ghostrider883
  • Like 1

Stupidity?

That's pretty much what it boils down to. People fight because of stupidity.

It won't, as long as...........exists. Hope you got the meaning, my friend. I will be banished from CA if I fill in those dotted lines

You speak the truth. I had an acquaintance who was Pakistani. A young guy, who appeared to want to be American and leave the attitude of his country behind. We got to talking once and the subject got on to India and he started ranting about how he wished his country would nuke India. I explained that would be a bad idea, as India would surely destroy Pakistan. His response was "As long as the country of India ceases to exist then that is ok". I was shocked by this, and it's not the first time I've heard Pakistanis say something as ignorant as this in my country. I never had an Indian friend take the same attitude.

Well, you've certainly given him a platform.

He's dead.... there are plenty more waiting to take his place...move on

He needs a Bond-type death. Perhaps being sucked out of a plane at 30,000 ft with no parachute?

*ahem*, blown out dude. This is a flight simming site! We should know about these things! :tongue:

So LeT and the Pakistani Taliban have already arced up for some attention about this. Even Imran Khan has been calling for a retaliatory execution of Sarabjit Singh in response to this. Sandesh, remember when this guy used to be a decent cricketer, before he became a political opportunist, media whore and hypocrite? Is he aware he's a joke, or are they too embarrassed to tell him in Pakistan?