Sign in to follow this  
ace888

DLC files, all locked?

Hello all,

I have tried to extract files using the SF2 Cat Extractor for the Mirage IIIO (DLC17).

I kept on getting the following message " Error opening this .cat file, no files can be extracted."

What might be the cause, other than the obvious message?

Thanks

Click the browse button, When the second window opens look in the lower right hand corner and you should see "Third Wire files (cat), click the dropdown tab and select (cat, dlc), or (all files). Hope this helps.

Never mind,

It would help if I updated the Cat Extractor file. Works great... my bad... :biggrin:

ace, you probably know this but, save the old extractor; the new one doesn't even see, much less extract, certain files from older versions of the game; I was looking for RWR lists in a Jun2010 install, the new extractor couldn't "see" the files. When I switched to an older extractor, voila! there they were.

SupGen,

Thank you for the helpful tip. TK is really restricting everything these days. I think I might have already deleted some of the old .cat extract? Time to go dig and take a look...

Cheers!

Edited by ace888

i was about to say...

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo