FLOGGER23

Why is everybody bugging out from SF series?

Anyway, didn't you all get the memo ? Dave is secretly a bajillionnaire now, part of the 0.1%, a bona fide oligarch and a card carrying Illuminati too... that's why his betrayal of good old Texas for the eyes of a Russian beauty should not come as a surprise...

:lol: Thats funny. No my wife got her VA money ($1974 a month tax free for life) and they owe us like $12000 in back pay which will be here at the end of the month. So I think I can hook JM up. The rest of it will pay off my truck and a bunch of other bills.

But have you seen that F-15C in FC3? :yikes:

Well I went to the store - and yes the best you can do is get an SF2 title for $29.99 then a few DLCs (although FE2 is a steal at $19.99)

If you went for Europe you would get:

Player Flyable Aircraft

• A-7D Corsair II
  • A-10A Thunderbolt II
  • F-100D Super Sabre
  • F-105D Thunderchief
  • F-4C/D/E/F/M Phantom II
  • F-15A Eagle
  • Harrier GR.1/3
  • Hunter FGA.9

DLCs

• Mirage 5BA $5.99
  • F-8E (FN) $3.99

So thats not too bad really (mainly if you don't have other titles with those jets) - and SF2 does have going for it that these are all revamped 3D pits and 3D models to the same standard! (pity the terrain is **** but that can be changed for free.)

I have been flying SF2 and using Stary's euro tile set... Just amazing work! Imagine, a city with a park in it!

LOL, I'd vote for Dave. What a great campaign slogan he'd have!

Dave Slavens 2016...STFU!!!

what's the worst Rommey and Obama Can do?

Sponsor commercials that say Dave Plays Flight Sims? hahahahaha.

LOL, I'd vote for Dave. What a great campaign slogan he'd have!

Dave Slavens 2016...STFU!!!

You're my campaign manager JM. Between the two idiots we have in office and running for office now....I could do better. :lol:

• Like 1

I could do better. :lol:

Don't tell the First Lady. She'll find something heavy to improve around the house.

President Dave's foreign policy............. behave yourselves. i have nukes and loooooove to use em......... :lol:

My former SF2 time has been filled by FSX online flying. Formation flying, multiple carrier traps/cat shots and multiplayer missions are what I missed from my sims. FSX gave that back. Sure it's got issues, and you cant truly have combat, but with some imagination we have some great events.

FC2 and soon FC3 will probably fill my combat niche. At least I know where I stand with those sims.

-Jeff

We´ll better have a nuclear fallout proof-roof by 2016...if Dave gets his hands on the nuclear football...nukes are gonna hit the fan lol

My former SF2 time has been filled by FSX online flying. Formation flying, multiple carrier traps/cat shots and multiplayer missions are what I missed from my sims. FSX gave that back. Sure it's got issues, and you cant truly have combat, but with some imagination we have some great events.

FC2 and soon FC3 will probably fill my combat niche. At least I know where I stand with those sims.

-Jeff

I know how you feel, though I don't do multiplayer (no mic at least) so I fly around, and if I feel the need for combat I turn to SF2, though when TacPack is released I'll probably have some fun shooting at things with that.

Don't worry, I'm also Dave's science adviser. I'm working on a new weapon.

Forget the suitcase nuke, we're going to have iNukes! 4G, Retina display, Facetime, 32GB storage, and .5kt yield. Front and rear-facing 10MP cameras for assured target discrimination.

The iNuke. When you care enough to vaporize them, but you want to leave the neighborhood intact.

Facebooks buzzing though - thats their main portal to the world now

Anybody noticed how stone dead the TW boards have gone?

Reminds me...

Enemy activity in his old sector dropped off to nothing. Guess he must have hit the right four people

It's sad that people are leaving from SF2 just when our modders are finishing a superb Mirage F-1 and a decent Rafale B/C/M. DCS don't have those birds now, but when it have, i'll play that sim as much (or more) as SF2...

DCS will have those birds but not for free , and im buying it

Nobody really left yet... but many are on hiatus...

And seriously, Thirdwire's main demographic is on Facebook now ? We're doomed... what do these... people (I think that using a very lax definition of the term they do qualify) know of... well, anything really.

Edited by Gunrunner

SF2 isn't dead....I just uploaded the IAF Vipers.. and they are freakin sweet. The best F-16's we have done. That is one thing FC3 and DCS needs badly a good set of Vipers.

JM

I love that idea.......I say lets market that instead of run for President....then we will be bajillionnaires. I will give TK a shit load of money to do everything we want in the series. Then no more "we dont have the money" excuses. I wave a couple million bucks in his face we will get drag chutes....and an 18 year old college chick to show off the new features too.

mmmm the iNuke........

Well, didn't we already offer to crowdfund him and agree on a precise technical goals to reach (so he doesn't have to meet moving goal posts set by hundreds of funders) and he entirely evaded answering the proposal ?

Well, didn't we already offer to crowdfund him and agree on a precise technical goals to reach (so he doesn't have to meet moving goal posts set by hundreds of funders) and he entirely evaded answering the proposal ?

Yep

SF2 isn't dead....I just uploaded the IAF Vipers.. and they are freakin sweet. The best F-16's we have done. That is one thing FC3 and DCS needs badly a good set of Vipers.

JM

I love that idea.......I say lets market that instead of run for President....then we will be bajillionnaires. I will give TK a s**t load of money to do everything we want in the series. Then no more "we dont have the money" excuses. I wave a couple million bucks in his face we will get drag chutes....and an 18 year old college chick to show off the new features too.

mmmm the iNuke........

Eagle Dynamics was showing off new Renders of a Viper on their forums (cant find the link)