Finish my Mirage godamn it!!!, hahahaahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!

Remember what i told you bro: one at the time, or we will have a talk, you are getting close to it :lol::yahoo::victory:

Yeah, what Flogger said... :sohappy:

mirage 4000 update

i get to your P-47 this weekend Major i let it cool down bit before i cut the back gear doors and place there pivots not my favorit kind off work

the good new his all but the fuse and some small parts it all mapped.

Modeling stage off the P-47C-5 his almost complet just need to bluid a seat and i have all parts done nextt his mapping pivot and linking and finaly animation.

Mirage 4000 his going at steady pace was well but stil needes lots of work on it

these main wip focus at the moment.

Jug C modeling stage his done now im going to let rest a couple of days and then i will finish it after looking at it whit cold eyes!

Cocas, atenção com os frames do windshield - eles são retos e não curvos como na foto. O windshield na realidade era pontiagudo, não sei se tu me entendes...

ok i try my best to fix it but i dont know if a this stage this possible if not we will have to live whit for now

but i do better wend i get on Jug-D razorback

I like the look of your Mirage 4000 - good luck with all your projects!

one more today

this brid hs given my a lot of head akes!

still need to ajust lods of stuff

but it go getaway from the P-47 sorry major need to tink how im going ot processed on that on and from the 4000.

taking a day or two off to think on how going to do some stuff hope to have updates on the weekend.

im going to focus on the Mirages for a while

the jug after much brain walking i decide to put this out has his on the C version for the time been wend in more or less future i go for the razorback Jug D i will make better and update the C please bare whit me.

im going to leave this tread die and im going to open new treads for the sereval projects in there correct forum jets and helos here props in the prophead forum.

this tread the way i manege it got confuse to me so better manege specific treads and one wreid tread.

thanks for all replys and encourgemente you all have given me

Cocas

Daniel