Thought about this over the weekend while I was at the Georgia Mountains. There is already a great CV-22 for Strike Fighters 2, however all it can do is drop very unaccurate 2000 lbs bombs and fire a fixed mounted minigun. I am requesting if anybody wants to think about converting that model into an actual what if attacker/bomber by turning the cargo bay into a bomb bay and possible adding raptor like doors to the sides of the body to fire stringers or sidewinders. Like the one from i believe flight of the couger book.

Also I do not have anymodding experience. What toolsets is the community using for creating new models is airplanes weapons etc.

Edited by PilotSanders

It looks like an absolute Monster, especially the new PaveLow style nose with what I'm guessing is a TFR on the right and an in-flight refuel probe on the left (as you look at it). If you ever consider releasing it I'll be 1st in line to download it!!!!

Edited by ianh755

Let's talk about it Bro and see what we can do :)

As I posted above, If you ever re-do it for SF2 I'll still be the 1st in the queue to download it :grin: I just love the Pave Low nose and the weapons possibilities!

Edited by ianh755

It looks fine as it is for me :grin:

I'll be using it as a USAF Rescue bird for picking up downed pilots behind enemy lines after fighting their way through the enemies defences (like the MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator but with a cargo capacity) rather than a bomber so the weapons fit would be a variety of lightweight guided/unguided A-G/A-A missiles (Hellfire/Maverick/Stinger/Sidearm/JAGM etc) and gun pods rather than bombs.

I will try to locate the files and the bird and will send it to you. As said, its not mapped yet, lets build a AV-22 or MV-22 and maybe other variants after time.

I can provide the 3D work and mapping so we could release it as awhat if version. The MH-60L idea is great. The Bombs were just for a test, no idea where i've got the ini's from ;)