Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

Tank sim enthusiasts?

Just wondering if anyone here has any interest in tank sims like Steel Beasts.

I just picked up Steel Beasts Gold online for $15. Graphics are a bit dated, but its still the best out there (in english at least). I can remember an Army recruiting trailer coming to my HS with a tank sim in it, basically a tanks gunner controls with Steel Beasts programmed into it. I remember everyone before me shot like s**t cuz they didn't laze the targets for range info or lead. Then I popped 10/10 and the sgt's jaw dropped.

Steel beasts 2 is in the works from what I hear...better graphics,and more options of tanks to drive.and I will look to see if I can find a copy of this sim.Panzer elite is another great tank sim :victory:

Not a whole lot happening with Tank Sims now. Steel Beasts 2 is way late. The version used by the Danish Military was released early last year & the developers keep pushing back SB2's commercial release date. I've about given up hope on this one. Steel Beasts 1 doesn't have a campaign included with it. Panzer Elite Gold, if you can find it, is a far better deal...