Sign in to follow this  

Hi my friends,

I also dislike new TK facebook-Ipad, mods-locked policy, but I think to continue to play/mod SF-2.

As an old sim fan, as I am, I have Lock-on, FC1 & FC2 on my HD, too, and maybe I'll buy FC3, but I don't think to move.

I love old jets much more than modern ones and in SF-2 we have over 10 years mods to use and upgrade.

So i'll continue to paint my favorite (such many) toys and play with them in SF-2.

I hope that many other people will stay, too.

@ Paul

• Like 1

no one is moving anywhere as far as I noticed... the Thirdwire policy on the other hand...

edit:

does that makes Dave a Gaul now? :smile:

j/k

Edited by Stary

at DCS prices for what they have (esp no Phantoms) i'm too poor to go!

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Like 1

So i'll continue to paint my favorite (such many) toys and play with them in SF-2.

I see a red LOD and I want it painted black...

• Like 1

A sim without an F-4 is like a bird without a wing.

I started a 1979 Europe campaign with an F-4E. I'm having fun flying it. That's what it's all about. I ain't going nowhere.

Edited by arthur666
  • Like 1

...but I'll still keep my privilege to bitch about lockups and some gameplay decisions

if he can't model nukes in DCS, Dave will be back. just need someone to make a groundobject of a giant plate of cookies to sweeten the pot...........

...but I'll still keep my privilege to bitch about lockups and some gameplay decisions

Hey man, as long as you keep those pits and tiles coming, you can say whatever you want. :good:

Since I can't even make a skin, I'll leave the complaining to the modders.

Edited by arthur666

if he can't model nukes in DCS, Dave will be back. just need someone to make a groundobject of a giant plate of cookies to sweeten the pot...........

A DLC to fly a B-52 crewed with LeMay, Slim Pickens, James Stewart, Rock Hudson and Rod Taylor, with nukes and a mission pack over capitals of the Axis of Evil. That´s how we will keep our particular Chuck Norris in the game instead of defecting to the PVO, i mean, DCS

On a related note, I was LOL when the latest album by The Offspring came out and the final track was titled "Slim Pickens Does the Right Thing and Rides the Bomb to Hell."

http://www.amazon.com/Days-Go-By-Explicit/dp/B008BIZ06M/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1347473541&sr=1-1&keywords=offspring

Anyway, like many others I won't abandon SF2 any more than I have abandoned other sims. I may fly it more or less depending on mood, and I may at some point cease buying future TW products if they fail to interest me. Doesn't mean the SF2 I have now won't still be fun.

Even if all the modders gave up today, how long would it take to thoroughly fly and get tired of ALL the mods we have?

Im not gone either. As I said SF2 will always be on m HD. I still fly it. I am also doing the DCS thing too.

• Like 1