After downloading the F-84I, F-100I, F-104I, F-100I, and F-105I I decided to try to make an alternate 6-Day War campaign for SF2: Israel. However, as I was reading through some stuff on this war and remembering all the times I played through it in SF2:I, I see there is a pretty big issue. In the actual war, aircraft and even pilot replacement pools were minimal, hence why the arab air forces were dang near wiped out of existence on the first day. But any one that has played the campaign knows you will regularly encounter scores of Migs and Su's through-out the campaign.

So my question is, what parameters are best to adjust in the Campaign or campaign_data to reflect the limited resupply? I am just getting fed up seeing the enemy some how manage to throw up some fighters even though my squadron and other friendly units are slaughtering them. The latest was my F-86 squadron in the early campaign of the revised NATO Fighters 5 mod...we were SLAUGHTERING Migs and still 27 missions in there was no appreciable change in their air power while my squadron was on the threads due to accumulating losses of machines.

In the campaign data ini under the force01 and force02 statements you can find these arguments:

AircraftReplacementTime=14
AircraftReplacement=10
GroundUnitReplacementTime=14
GroundUnitReplacement=20

Set to 0?

no set to 360

that way it take one game year for new aricraft to arrive!

no set to 360

that way it take one game year for new aricraft to arrive!

Okay, so it is 'arrival time'.

Thank you folks! Im curious how a campaign will go with almost no replacements, should be pretty darn fast don't you think!