Erik

Downloading from CombatACE

Clearly explained. I had registered here in 2009. I never posted anything because I don´t do much except of flying, I had lost a HDD so I had to download everything again. I understand the motivation and I hope you find out the solution soon. I want to download the falkland campaign so I must wait then. Thanks for quick response. 

Just to show you we're not complete tools about the deal. Go have fun on us. Member status changed.

Oh great! thanks a lot man! I really didn´t see that coming. Thank you very much I really appreciate this.

Clearly explained. I had registered here in 2009. I never posted anything because I don´t do much except of flying, I had lost a HDD so I had to download everything again. I understand the motivation and I hope you find out the solution soon. I want to download the falkland campaign so I must wait then. Thanks for quick response. 

Well, it appears that I'm in the same situation as ARG_Bufalo was. So I take it that the new member status is based on post count, not when you registered?

Also, let me express my appreciation for your work, you guys at CA rock! And I'm not just talking about the downloads, there's a wealth of information on the forums for example. I was so happy to find the old converting guide by EricJ still available after all these years...

So if i use download accelerator i got only one files per day? :ohmy:

If you use an accelerator and it actually works, you get what you get. We can't be responsible for the outcome because we record each download, even those that are threaded. So if you open six threads for the same file you're done downloading for the day. To prevent this we ask that you turn them off. We want you to have as many downloads as you're entitled to. Simple.

Well, it appears that I'm in the same situation as ARG_Bufalo was. So I take it that the new member status is based on post count, not when you registered?

Also, let me express my appreciation for your work, you guys at CA rock! And I'm not just talking about the downloads, there's a wealth of information on the forums for example. I was so happy to find the old converting guide by EricJ still available after all these years...

The issue has been resolved and new members can download again. Thank you for your patience. But because we like our members, account status updated. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Dose the system still count 'Failed downloads' as a download? Use to happen to me a lot till I Upgraded my wireless system.

Yes. Once you request the file from us by clicking "Download" we serve up the file, count it, and it's your responsibility to download it successfully. We don't get notice of failed download attempts and cross reference them out of the download logs if that's what you mean. :)

Erik

The issue has been resolved and new members can download again. Thank you for your patience. But because we like our members, account status updated. Enjoy.

Hey, thanks! :ty:

Trouble loading CombatAce

We just went to Windows7 and use Comcast XFinity. Since that time we can no longer bring up CombatAce on our computer.

We are not sure why this is happening. We miss our access to combatAce. Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get this fixed? Thanks in advance for your help.

deankleff

Pass me your home IP address in a PM so I can research this for you.

You askec "Pass me your home IP address in a PM so I can research this for you."

You are very thoughtful. However, I do not know what an IP address is in a PM. Could you guide me on that first?

Deankleff

I'm a new member so I have 6 downloads per day, but yesterday I only downloaded 2 file, how to continue to download 4 others remain file??

After reviewing your download log it appears your browser is opening multiple connections for each file. Please read this entire post, it will help you understand what is happening. Then check your browser and make sure you've changed or verified your settings. If you continue to have problems try a new browser.

tr.png

I wasn't sure what was going on, as I downloaded 4 files yesterday. Went back in today and downloaded 1 file and was told I hit my limit. This must be the 1 file a day you were talking about.

BTW Erik this is really a great site. I've been over at SimHQ since Red Baron and Grand Prix legends was out. I just recently discovered First Eagles 2, and it seems just as moddable as RB was, so I have lots of catching up to do.

Great site and a special thanks goes to 33Lima, as he has been most helpful , both here and over at SimHQ.

I just wanted to enjoy a flight simulator, another five bucks for what?

Edited by blutigre

I just wanted to enjoy a flight simulator, another five bucks for what?

For the privilege of downloading content with a subscription that supports this site.  I'm not sure I understand the question besides that.  Please explain.

Issued refund.

Thank you.

Hy there! 

I've just noticed this daily download limit , to be honest I haven't been around for years but Im a member since 2011 and a guest maybe earlier. I tried to figure out how to get more downloads per day and I found this

"subscription account" but clearly this link does not work for me. So Im wondering if there are any other soutions to increase my daily limit ?

By the way thanks in advance from  a HUAF member for this great site! ;) 

Hello,

Thanks for hanging out with us all these years. :)

We have a new site and a new link. https://combatace.com/store/

Or you can click on any of the banners that look like this: 

subscribe.gif

• Like 1

So i got a problem while downloading files and then the internet gone off,now i'm still stuck with thisUntitled2.jpg

Edited by 38stSQ

9 hours ago, 38stSQ said:

So i got a problem while downloading files and then the internet gone off,now i'm still stuck with this

Please check that this issue has been resolved. Thank you.

10 hours ago, Erik said:

Please check that this issue has been resolved. Thank you.

working fine now & thanks Erik :good:

And i think i'm suffering the same issue as the guy above me. I'm getting this issue of it saying that i can only download 1 file at a time yet the download's already finished.

chrome_2017-09-06_21-09-43.png

9 minutes ago, spenjak18 said:

And i think i'm suffering the same issue as the guy above me. I'm getting this issue of it saying that i can only download 1 file at a time yet the download's already finished.

Fixed. Try again.

That download_sessions table is overly sensitive to restarting httpd. :censored: 

Thanks, mang. :cool:

"That download_sessions table is overly sensitive to restarting httpd."

I feel your pain, I guess xD

6 minutes ago, spenjak18 said:

Thanks, mang. :cool:

"That download_sessions table is overly sensitive to restarting httpd."

I feel your pain, I guess xD

No guessing allowed.

That sessions table is like your wife leaving you every time you take the garbage out. Makes no sense what so ever.