Sign in to follow this  
hotrodss

WoV & WeaponsPack 03Jul06

I've reinstalled WoV (again for the umpteenth time) and updated it to 8.30.06 patch level. Also installed Bunyap's WP 03Jul06, the problem: none of Bunyap's weapons show up when I play Rolling Thunder campaign, only standard in-game weapons. All weapons show when I play Single Mission though, can't remember if I forgot to add something else.

Any help/suggestions???

Thanks

HR

p.s. did not add Oct2008b patch because in campaign mode you get stuck bombing Noi Boi airfield over & over.

UPDATE...WoV Rolling Thunder Campaign...After a little more investagation, I noticed if I choose to fly for the USMC (VMFA-314 F-4B) their start date is 5 Oct 65, the add-on weapons pack comes into the inventory. If I choose to fly for the USN (VF-96 F-4B) their start date is 10 Mar 65 no add-on weapons pack, so I guess sometime between Mar & Oct 65 is when the add-on weapons come into the ineventory, I just have to survive until then.

HR

Edited by hotrodss