I'm curious as to what you think is wrong with this one:

post-33721-0-28554200-1347782051_thumb.jpg

Personally I think it looks great, even though it's still a "beta" according to the author.

If it's not up to your standards, bkaposta, by all means pitch in and help CadeteBRA's team to improve it, or make one yourself.

• Like 2

A better write here your favorite plane before

Edited by jeanba

Can someone please make a better looking rafale for sf2

Hi, i know that my Rafale don't meet the SF2 Standarts, as it lack Bump mapping, Specular mapping, there are some problems with the model, and the FM is bad (basically a place-holder), but i uploaded that Beta-Stage plane because our comunity was waiting for one Rafale since... i even don't know when, but it is almost 10 years. And i know exactly why: this is one of the hardest planes to mod i ever seen.

I'm with personal problems since June, and i've been away from modding business since then, so JAT and 76.IAP-Blackbird are helping me now to keep it in progress. MarcFighter is doing a superb cockpit to his Rafale-M, and i'll use that 'pit too when it's finished. Ravenclaw_007 is doing some HD French weapons, and i'll use they on our mod when it's ready.

We are doing all the Rafale's F-3 versions too, and this take time, since we want a good Rafale here at CA...BTW we did great progress since the release of the beta.

And to finish, i'm sorry it disappointed you, but i hope you will like the new one:

Rafale-B F3

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=82875

screenshots by 76.IAP-Blackbird:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=84172

Rafale-M F3

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=84182

Cockpit by MarcFigther (old pic, still WIP) :

392495_234972163270757_684587295_n.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 6

I'm curious as to what you think is wrong with this one:

post-33721-0-28554200-1347782051_thumb.jpg

Personally I think it looks great, even though it's still a "beta" according to the author.

If it's not up to your standards, bkaposta, by all means pitch in and help CadeteBRA's team to improve it, or make one yourself.

hey whiteboy im not hating on the model but look at it compared to the f-16 by viper team no contest rafale looks like fighters anthology to me.

seems someone here hasn't been playing Fighters Anthology for loong time hehe :tongue:

it's not a walk in the park to make an airplane model bkaposta, sometimes older models source files are lost etc so we have to life with what we've got

• Like 1

This model seems to be in good way ! I'm not worried about the quality of the final plane with such a team working on.

Real nice job, mates ! :good:

• Like 1

Thanks for all you do! Raf team looking forward to the release and really thank you BTW the screen shot of the Rafale-M F3 scratches me rite were i itch..

hey whiteboy im not hating on the model but look at it compared to the f-16 by viper team no contest rafale looks like fighters anthology to me.

I seriously hope you are confused between models and are inadvertently referring to the old Rafale model by Foxmonter, which admittedly looks a little outdated nowadays.

Yea, like i said, my model don't meet the sf2 standards (none of mine models do, since i'm still learning) and you are comparing my model who i made in 1 month or so with one hell of teamwork! The F-16 package is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. :biggrin: Hope we can do a model as good as that.

I'm lucky I did not have a mouth full of coffee when I clicked on Jeanba's link! Well Said!!!

CadeteBRA has posted a nice model of a really beautiful plane, and I know he will continue to tune and tweak it. Thanks for all your fine efforts!

Hi, i know that my Rafale don't meet the SF2 Standarts, as it lack Bump mapping, Specular mapping, there are some problems with the model, and the FM is bad (basically a place-holder), but i uploaded that Beta-Stage plane because our comunity was waiting for one Rafale since... i even don't know when, but it is almost 10 years. And i know exactly why: this is one of the hardest planes to mod i ever seen.

I'm with personal problems since June, and i've been away from modding business since then, so JAT and 76.IAP-Blackbird are helping me now to keep it in progress. MarcFighter is doing a superb cockpit to his Rafale-M, and i'll use that 'pit too when it's finished. Ravenclaw_007 is doing some HD French weapons, and i'll use they on our mod when it's ready.

We are doing all the Rafale's F-3 versions too, and this take time, since we want a good Rafale here at CA...BTW we did great progress since the release of the beta.

And to finish, i'm sorry it disappointed you, but i hope you will like the new one:

Rafale-B F3

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

screenshots by 76.IAP-Blackbird:

Rafale-M F3

Cockpit by MarcFigther (old pic, still WIP) :

392495_234972163270757_684587295_n.jpg

Cheers!

What a cockpit! Is still WIP?