Sign in to follow this  
Monty CZ

problem with addons under Windows 7

Hello all please help me to solve problems with all addon I tried to add to game (SF2E)

Even my planes dont work, after game start I have plane rotated 90degrees not moving

or sometimes not visible at all. Cockpit is sometimes visible (too rotated 90degree) or not visible at all

Is it something with files parameters?

What should I change?

Monty CZ

stock or 3rd party terrain???

if add on terrain, is it referencing the correct terrain cat? Airfield inis, etc?

almost sounds like the 'starting at the wall' (been having that on some of the WW2 terrains ... no movement, no plane, no cockpit, and exteranal view)

No changes in terrain, I have vanilla instal of SF2E and I want to fly in my L-39.

DX is updated but I have strange graphics effects even in mirage III cockpit.

It seems the world gave me really strong sign to move somevhere else :-)

Monty CZ

did you install any 3rd party waepons , effects ,etc ??? if so just remove them and look if it works now

i had the same problem when i started with win7 but only on some aircraft not on all , i removed all the mod folders and left only the aircraft folder in and than i startet one by one adding things if i remember correct i had the wrong weaponseditor and after i instaled the new one and safe the the weapons with the new weaponseditor everything worked