Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

So... this new PLAAF stealth fighter...

So what do we know about it (J-21? J-31?) people?

http://www.defensene...|text|FRONTPAGE

Alls I know is that, if these photos circulating at the moment are legit and not more photoshopped crap that we often see, for once, this thing possibly looks like an F-22. Possibly... if legit.

Edited by SayWhatt

So far it just brings up a quote to my mind: "... is a very mysterious and powerful device and it's mystery is exceeded only by it's power." :biggrin:

Wonder what the real extent of the theft from LockMart was ? I mean it would be interesting to know how much of it was avionics related. For all we know it could just be a 1:1 static test model. Time will tell. I do however enjoy all the silly nonsense spewing on the F-16.net, they've gotten their thongs in a knot. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Atreides

Saw one of those in Toys R Us. Won´t ever tell what i was doing there

This image:

774cf065gw1dlm6kry160j.jpg

...is of a remotely piloted aircraft for a UAV tournament, a technical expo for Chinese Universities funded (in part) by certain Chinese defence and aerospace contractors. It's not representative of any specific aircraft being developed by the Chinese apparently, at least, not in this exact form.

And this:

7424241448_fcaf6086dd_z.jpg

...according to Key Publishing/Air International and a couple of other aerospace sources is apparently a static test airframe of the Hongdu L-15 as it's a apparently much smaller than than the aircraft I'm talking about, which is here:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=87017

Edited by SayWhatt

...but then again, it's hard to trust the veracity of grainy photos from the interwebs, because photos of the allegedly 'new Chinese stealth fighter' like this one:

chinese_stealth_fighter_2.jpg

...have been bouncing around for years. All with a bit of an 'Ace Combat' feel. Then again, if it shows up on the PakDef forums, you can guarantee it's bogus. They contain more fantasy than World Of Warcraft...

Edited by SayWhatt

The last one has long been determined to be CG. Pak defense is 90 % fantasy 10 % "The Indian Airforce sucks" or is it the other way around. :biggrin:

Edited by Atreides

No, it's 90% "what the USA gives us" and 10% "what ISI manages to get others to do for them".

No, it's 90% "what the USA gives us" and 10% "what ISI manages to get others to do for them".

My bad, I was referring to the PakDef forums and whats said on them and dare I say fantasised about.

The last one has long been determined to be CG. Pak defense is 90 % fantasy 10 % "The Indian Airforce sucks" or is it the other way around. :biggrin:

...yeah, that was my point dude! (although, I would have guessed plastic) lol! :tongue: I tell you though, Pak Def forums are great if you need a laugh. I particularly loved one thread where several dudes were shouted down and mocked for having the temerity to correct a thread that spoke of the PAF's J-11s currently in service. And another stating how the US should sell them F-22s... I can only assume for being the BEST US ALLY EVER!!

I particularly loved one thread where several dudes were shouted down and mocked for having the temerity to correct a thread that spoke of the PAF's J-11s currently in service. And another stating how the US should sell them F-22s... I can only assume for being the BEST US ALLY EVER!!

Kaaaaaaaaaafirrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! How dare you question Land of the Pure's Djinn powered acquisitions!!!!! You infidels are RAW agents out to malign the world's best Raptor killer Air Force!!!!

LOL :blum::crazy::grin: .

Yup, I visit that place just to amuse myself and to see a bunch of jokers having wet dreams of how their Force, or for that matter their Army or Navy, beats the living daylights of the Indians everytime :hunter: . Four and a half wars lost and they still don't want to wake up to reality :grandpa: !!!!!

• Like 1

Whats a "half war" Ghost ? :biggrin:

The war, skirmish actually, that they lost for the Siachen glacier( Operation Meghdoot). Their "supposedly" elite SSG :pleasantry: could not hold on to those heights against evil Yindu Kaafirs :rofl: .

Guess who was leading one of those failed SSG assaults on the kaafirs in SIachen in the late 80s?...... none other than Pervez "Busharraf" Musharraf. No wonder he was so desperate to avenge that humiliation by taking heights around Kargil in 1999. Again, he got his "Musharraf" handed back to him by the Kaafir Indian Forces :grin: .

Edited by ghostrider883

Yeah, Pakistan will get F-22s. I believe the date for that is around 2105?

Well the F-22 will be still be the top USAF fighter in 2105.

Its amazing how things have slowed down.

No, by then we'll just use budgets to take down the enemy. After all, it's a big war now, it will still be then!