Thanks to TK's wonderful patches it has all but killed the enthusiasm of WWII era aircraft of with many people here at CA. I now am working full time and I can no longer whip planes out as fast as I used to, and unfortunately to quiet the voices I have deleted all my other files. But I have decided that apart from the few modern jets I have started, as many other people are concentrating on

Modern planes and so forth, and that have been getting request from the IL2 people, I have decided that I will from now on dedicate my spare time to WWII era aircraft, and hope others will join me.

Ed

I have mixed feelings about this but i will look forward to anything you release. I just made an early war install with some of your french plans in it. I really have been enjoying them even if there is not enough for a stand alone Battle for France install yet.

it might a good idea to set whatt in work or not on WW II material to avoid duplications off work i had started a B-17F some days before Veltro2K but it left on hold now Veltro2k his on it i will leave mine and move on.

Sorry to hear that; I Really am. For me, SF2 WW2 is not optimal in the slightest, as there are many other games - esp Il-2 - who does a far better job with the overall feeling of World War 2 Dogfights then SF2.

I much rather see the rare, obscure 50-60s aircraft then WW2 birds half of the games about WW2 already has in them.

Still, if anybody ever makes a TBF Avenger that is not A-team; I shan´t be sorry.