Mirage 4000 WIP progress were it belongs

hardpoints

add a F.1 refuel probe like in the Mirage 50EV etc

• Like 3

And some people are going to FC, when this here - no way!

Twin-engined Deltas are just extremely cool. Hope your work progresses well and we can all enjoy this beauty.

Great stuff Daniel !!!

update the last for today changed a fewe things along the way.

and thanks for all the kind words

• Like 1

Excellent. It would look great in RAAF colours (Mirage 4000 O)

That was the first thing I'm going to do when it's released, Sheriff. :tongue:

sounds like a good idea happy you guys want use it

Edited by cocas
  • Like 1

its uvwmapped and sent to the painter but its not in game yet need link anf animated frist i will do that tomorow right now i sick of it for that day

Oh look, its the flying blueprint! :big_boss:

Quite nice work you got there, Daniel.

Edited by JonathanRL

Cocas, great progress.

Could you please also show a side view of the aircraft on the ground in which the aircraft is not angled as it is in shot 2 above (sorry can't explain it any better in English)?

in bit yes

here

from data ini

[NoseGear]
SystemType=LANDING_GEAR
Retractable=TRUE
DeployTime=4.0
AnimationID=1
DragArea=0.25
HideGearNode=TRUE
ModelNodeName=Front_gear
InsideNodeName=
ReverseShockOrientation=FALSE
ShockStroke=0.30
SpringFactor=1.50
DampingFactor=1.30
WheelNodeName=front_wheel
RotationAxis=X-Axis
ReverseWheelRotation=TRUE
RollingRadius=0.291
// 0.191
CastoringWheel=TRUE
CastoringNodeName=Main_Susp
Steerable=TRUE
MaxSteeringSpeed=41.15
Locking=FALSE
MaxSteeringAngle=50
InputName=YAW_CONTROL
ControlRate=2.0
HasBrakes=FALSE
RollingCoefficient=0.05
MaxDeploySpeed=138.61
MaxLoadFactor=9.0
[LeftMainGear]
SystemType=LANDING_GEAR
Retractable=TRUE
DeployTime=4.0
AnimationID=1
DragArea=0.50
HideGearNode=TRUE
ModelNodeName=Wing_gear_L
ReverseShockOrientation=TRUE
ShockStroke=0.80
SpringFactor=1.5
DampingFactor=2.0
WheelNodeName=Wing_wheel_L
RotationAxis=X-Axis
RollingRadius=0.715
// 0.415
CastoringWheel=FALSE
HasBrakes=TRUE
BrakingCoefficient=0.75
RollingCoefficient=0.05
MaxDeploySpeed=138.61
MaxLoadFactor=9.0
[RightMainGear]
SystemType=LANDING_GEAR
Retractable=TRUE
DeployTime=4.0
AnimationID=1
DragArea=0.50
HideGearNode=TRUE
ModelNodeName=Wing_gear_R
ReverseShockOrientation=TRUE
ShockStroke=0.80
SpringFactor=1.5
DampingFactor=2.0
WheelNodeName=Wing_wheel_R
RotationAxis=X-Axis
RollingRadius=0.715
// 0.415
CastoringWheel=FALSE
HasBrakes=TRUE
BrakingCoefficient=0.75
RollingCoefficient=0.05
MaxDeploySpeed=138.61
MaxLoadFactor=9.0

its missing entrys i think

Edited by cocas

Cosas, thanks, I asked for side view, because the landing gear seems a bit off, hope you do not mind the feedback.

If compared with the pictures in the links below, front gear is too much to the front and its supports too much angled, main gear is too much back and main gear covers, that cover the wheels are a bit wrong too (should be larger and more rounded).

http://www.planespotting.nl/newphotos/LBG/01.JPG

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isa_lias/2838141122/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39411748@N06/4692354647/

http://www2.airliners.net/photo/France---Air/Dassault-Mirage-4000/1381750/L/

http://www2.airliners.net/photo/France---Air/Dassault-Mirage-4000/0163454/L/&sid=e9673f0cdb46ee16816cce64dba2a39f

http://www2.airliners.net/photo/France---Air/Dassault-Mirage-4000/1789074/L/&sid=e9673f0cdb46ee16816cce64dba2a39f

http://www2.airliners.net/photo/France---Air/Dassault-Mirage-4000/1209915/L/&sid=e9673f0cdb46ee16816cce64dba2a39f

- the 2 above show its fuel tanks, laser guided missiles and probably a targeting pod loads, could be helpful for various pylon shapes, if you mean to get into that at all.

In general, I would say the landing gear and the main gear covers look quite similar to those of the other Mirage aircraft with delta wings - III, V and mostly 2000.

Hope that could help you.

And i could tell the wheels need to be a bit bigger, too, as i told you now that i see that way i can confirm it.

Sveltin my gear were form those pic but cloud get the exact shape since there to small for me to see clearly so the gear are part true part made up by me!

thank of the pilons pic i will see watt i can do

yes the wheels turn out small fix his easy and waiting for the final LOD.

There seems to be quite a bit of "mess" in the texture on the sides of the fuselage, this is because if you project a circular shape from above straight down the curvature will not get enough space on the 2d texture, giving the artifact shown. And in practice this means it will be impossible to add texture detail to that part. So if what's happening is what I think it is I would strongly urge you to fix it. It's such a pretty plane!

If you need help fixing it just PM me bro and I will help you sorting it out!

got an issue whit the front gear on Mirage 4000

can someone give a hand please

front skin into the runway

code below

[NoseGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DeployTime=4.0

AnimationID=1

DragArea=0.25

HideGearNode=TRUE

ModelNodeName=Front_gear

InsideNodeName=

ReverseShockOrientation=FALSE

ShockStroke=0.30

SpringFactor=1.50

DampingFactor=1.30

WheelNodeName=front_wheel

RotationAxis=X-Axis

ReverseWheelRotation=TRUE

RollingRadius=0.291

// 0.191

CastoringWheel=TRUE

CastoringNodeName=Main_Susp

Steerable=TRUE

MaxSteeringSpeed=41.15

Locking=FALSE

MaxSteeringAngle=50

InputName=YAW_CONTROL

ControlRate=2.0

HasBrakes=FALSE

RollingCoefficient=0.05

MaxDeploySpeed=138.61

MaxLoadFactor=9.0

ini issue for max issue?

thanks in advance

PM me the MAX file and aircraft directory and I can take a look.

Make sure the name of the mesh of the front nose wheel is correct.

Also, is it just me or is your rear landing gear off the ground?

FC