Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

New addon planes released

Some sweet new addons for USAF released over at Fighter Town. Go grab 'em while they're hot... 8) These are strictly for Admin SuperPro 9.0+

f16-2.jpg

f14d-1.jpg

f15c-1.jpg

f18c-1.jpg

f16d-1.jpg

Sweeeeeeet, is all i can say. These are some of the best add on aircraft there have been in a while. Gonna have to get with the gents over at the 195th squadron, and give em hell with the Tomcat now....hehehe. Thnx to brilliant work of Max over at FighterTown, great job Sir <S>!!!!! 8)

please please please tell me how can i download them and add them to my usaf copy! i downloaded the f-16 skin and pasted it into the f16 folder in flyable aircraft but how do i do that for the rest of the aircraft, like i would LOVE to have f14 but it has no folder, please please please help me on this, it would be the best thing if i could get f14 and f18 into USAF

motime,

Get over to McFly's & there is a tutorial on adding aircraft.

There is also a utility now.

um i would love to get there but i dont know what it is or where McFly's is!! please help

http://www.bobsyouruncle.net/mcflyhome.htm

McFly's (& SimHQ) has been the centre of the Jane's USAF community for the last couple of years.

Unfortunately for us, other interests of his mean that he isn't going to continue updating the site,

I know that MadJeff was talking to him about this.