Sign in to follow this  
ianh755

Anyone working on the later SU-30 with Canards?

Hi all, I've been attempting to make an Indian SU-30MKI pack but the only SU-30 model I've got is the "original" Russian SU-30 without the Canards (like early versions of the MKI) where as later versions of the MKI came with Canards. Is anyone in Modding land working on one?

Many Thanks......................................Ian

What I 've got so far -

su30mki01.jpg

I like this idea... as the normal Su-27 is a nightmare to deal with for what I normally fly...

Ian,

The first batch of 18 Su-30s that were inducted in IAF's No.24 Sqdn in the late 90s were plain Su-30K/MKs.

The K/MKs, apart from their three tone blue camo, differed from the MKI in the following aspects:

1. Canards

2. Non-Thrust vectoring AL-31F engines(MKI has thrust vecotring Al-31FP engines)

3. Had Limited multi-role capability

4. Different radar.

All 18 K/MK frames were shipped back to Russia somewhere in the middle of this decade and No.24 converted to the MKI. Currently 8 IAF Sqdns are equipped with the MKI.

If you are interested in Indian Flankers, try getting a copy of this amazing book by Phil Camp & Simon Watson. I have a copy and the book is worth the photos alone.:

http://www.hyperscale.com/2008/reviews/books/su30bookreviewkb_1.htm

Maybe through fake pilot,the canards can be added?

Hi all, I've been attempting to make an Indian SU-30MKI pack but the only SU-30 model I've got is the "original" Russian SU-30 without the Canards (like early versions of the MKI) where as later versions of the MKI came with Canards. Is anyone in Modding land working on one?

Many Thanks......................................Ian

What I 've got so far -

su30mki01.jpg

moredators can please delete the image i cloud not sorry

no neede for Fake pilot unsell you are in a hurry im on the Su-30´s series its just a bit delay beacouse of the Mirage rush!

Thats great news! I can't wait to try your Mirage 4000 so I'm in no hurry for the SU-30 model.

Many Thanks.............................Ian

not the 30 but you made me remember these I started lol found em deep in my 2nd hd...

post-1981-0-36439800-1348498142_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-59903600-1348498149_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-10003900-1348498157_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-73039800-1348498164_thumb.jpg

using parts from my Su-34 wip i cooked this up need modify some parts a bit more but getting there i think!