Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Welcome To My New Grandson

My youngest just gave birth to my newest grandchild, Derek Vincent "Vinnie" Jones (well it better be, they can change it later when she get's married), 7lbs 9oz 17" long. Won't see him until after a few days as he was high risk and will be in UCLA's NICU for at least 24 hours. Now I just have to sweat out my son's next baby, on the way for March.

• Like 1

Congrats!

Congratulations Charlie! Being a former BM2 Honors BM, I just piped him aboard... :good:

congratulations on the addition!!

Congratulations! My prayers for the little fella until he is out of NICU... Keep us posted on his staus... :)

My youngest just gave birth to my newest grandchild, Derek Vincent "Vinnie" Jones (well it better be, they can change it later when she get's married), 7lbs 9oz 17" long. Won't see him until after a few days as he was high risk and will be in UCLA's NICU for at least 24 hours. Now I just have to sweat out my son's next baby, on the way for March.

Congrats my friend! Hope you spoil the kid alot ;)

Falcon

Thanks for the kids welcome guys, sorry I'm so late with this but I'm still healing up from a minor surgery on my shoulder. Well at least one of the "benefiets" of my job is that I get along with the reps from the various vendors that call on the hospital. Before I went out for may 'vacation' one of the reps for the baby formula supplier told me I could have as much of his product, no charge, for the kid. I had the same agreement for my girl and my first grandkid so this continues a dubious family tradition. I learned a few things in the Navy, how to scrounge and make deals was one of them, I like when I can put my skills to use.