Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Anything coming out? I hope so

true MB you wouldn't notice bending, but other things could be fun (*cough* BMS *cough*)

tomorrow it will make two weeks...fingers crossed lol.

I doubt it will be big as a step as EXP2 with the mission editor, but only for a few new planes...if it is for Europe 79, it could add not only all those french aircraft we are expecting, but some sought after modern opposition, like Su-17s, and in my dreams, a Foxbat

Yes, other than the F1 being a flyable I've not heard what else Expansion 3 is to feature. We know it's for SF2E (like Exp 2), but will it have new AI planes? SF2NA had several that he might throw in there (for non-owners of SF2NA), but that wouldn't do much for those of us who have it.

Have things gotten to the point where "Expansion 3" will be no more than a DLC of a brand new plane + campaign for it/inclusion in older campaigns?

(Blue Sky Thinking)

I think TK should follow up EP3 with an expansion pack for SF2V - I'm sure it would go down well with the home (US) market and might include a flyable A-6 and F-111A (Combat Lancer and beyond) with perhaps AI B-66 and B-57G.

Spinners

I think Nam is a NOGO with the current implementation of ground units, their combat and movement "systems" in my opinion... would also require new better map, the current one is simply OLD*

*I bet Strike Fighters for mobiles/tablets will be in Vietnam though... :ninja:

I think TK once mentioned that the Expansion Pack formula will go along the lines of "Most Voted Plane + Least Voted Plane". With the Expansion 3 main feature being the Mirage F1, it is natural to assume the second aircraft of the Expansion - if any - will be the Super Mystere B2.

might be, we already have Exp1 Mystere

Spinners

I think Nam is a NOGO with the current implementation of ground units, their combat and movement "systems" in my opinion... would also require new better map, the current one is simply OLD*

*I bet Strike Fighters for mobiles/tablets will be in Vietnam though... :ninja:

That's why I prefixed it Blue Sky Thinking because it's not going to happen :cry: but I agree about the terrain!

the SMBD is already out .. it came stock with SF2V

Almost three weeks, no patches since July , no screenshots, nothing. If anything comes out, i would expect a few days heating up with WIP screenies, maybe some surprise low cost DLC meanwhile, but this better be big.

Edited by macelena

I hope whatever it is is released at start of the mth when I have funds!

Strike Fighters Android is out on Google Play

• Like 2

hope that this does not mean the end of Striker fightes on PC!

Tried to download Angry Fighters...shame my phone wasn´t compatible. However, i hope it brings some money to TW

Btw, how is Exp3 going then?

Edited by macelena

Judging by the screens it looks pretty cool, congrats to you guys on your first entry on mobile market I sincerely wish you success :good:

will see how it goes, so far it's ok DanW

Android only so far? Any plans for iOS? Not that I'm an Apple owner, more a general interest question.

I guess the cost of development and doing business for iOS is somewhat higher to TW than doing so for Android.

TK said iOS will be next after droid